Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options
19596979899101»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Metroid amiibos back up for pre-order

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

The 3x new monster hunter amiibo exclusive to the "my nintendo store" are back up but only on the uk store. None of the eu stores have stock

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en_gb/games/enhance-your-play/amiibo/

The problem with the uk store is not only do you need a uk address but as of April this year you now need a uk credit card. I had to get a buddy up north to order for me. Not my finest hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I know you can create virtual cards on Revolut and N26 etc but not sure if u can create them as UK based cards.
    It would be a handy way around it.

Actually, I remember having a credit card years ago that u top up. I think I got it in a shop. If they still sell them, you could get ur mate up north to send u one down and use that in the future.

I googled and found this:
    https://www.fairfx.com/

I think Mastercard do them as well.

The metroid double pack was delayed but launched across EU last Friday:

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1456577034700865537

Still no sign of it from the gamestop preoreder though. did anyone get their gamestop preoder yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jolo2002

Anyone know where to buy the new series of animal crossing cards? Smyths, Argos and Gamestop seem to have none

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭narmst

How are people in Ireland buying their Amiibo’s in 2022? I’m buying from Amazon or Nintendo store UK which involves AddressPal and custom fees. Any better options?

Any word on Steve and Alex Amiibo going on sale outside of the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Gamestop mentioned the Minecraft ones in a twitter post earlier this week nothing since they did get a couple of allocations of MinMin so hopefully they'll get these two too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Sephiroth and Kazuya amiibos are coming on January 13. Kazuya available to pre-order on GameStop but Sephiroth already out of stock. :( I missed the announcement news a few days ago. If anyone sees Sephiroth available from Amazon or any other site can you post here? Thanks in advance. :) Don’t want to miss out on this one.

Sephiroth amiibo now available for pre-order on Amazon and GameStop, comes out in 2 weeks time.

Very strange no Fire Emblem ones but the Sephiroth looks amazing.

• Advertisement

Anyone's Amiibo cancelled by GameStop?

Are they out today? Had it in my head that they were next Friday. Had them preordered in GameStop, didn’t get any cancellation email, but frustratingly they never tell you that they’re ready for collection either. I’ll try them tomorrow.

They were supposed to be out yesterday I have not been able to get out to see if mine are in stock yet as I have a health thing going on again.

Delayed until Friday hopefully they'll turn up.

They should yeah, I was talking to a GameStop employee today who told me they’ll even discount them by €5 for the inconvenience of the delay which I think is super decent of them.

Sephiroth and Kazuya available at GameStop today, picked up my preorders. A week late but they came through. :)

Anyone know if the Tears of the Kingdom amiibo has appeared on GameStop yet? Unavailable for purchase at Amazon so probably orders came and went there already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Ryath

You can preorder it for £30 on Amazon. It should only be £15 though? I'm hoping they just set a guide price and it will drop.

Oh I hadn’t been able to find it before, thanks for the link! :)

GameStop are way more fixated on PSVR2 and their new loyalty program than Nintendo stuff. Both are providing their funding to stay open.

The fact that you need the new loyalty upgrade to buy the old model switch with a dlc mario game on Friday really has me scratching my head wondering will they even still be afloat come May for Zelda.

• Advertisement

Game up in Newry didn't know if they're stocking the amiibo earlier today if they do they're not sure they'll have it in store if they do it may be online only so best start finding alternative places for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

The Pyra and Mythra Smash Bros amiibo will launch as a double pack on 21/07. Each amiibo unlocks a unique Aegis Sword weapon skin that characters using the Swordfighter class can wield in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

amiibo figures of Xenoblade Chronicles 3’s protagonists Noah and Mio are also on the way. Stay tuned for more details!

Anyone have a link for a Sora pre-order? I swear I check the Irish nintendo store every day and somehow missed this one as it sold out already:

https://store.nintendo.ie/en/sora-no-93-amiibo-super-smash-bros-collection-000000000010011770

It's on artswift China but customs fees:

https://www.artswift.com/products/preorder-amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-kingdom-hearts-sora-noah-mio-2-pack-xenoblade-chronicles-3-series

Is that Artswift site relatively safe? Would order it and suffer the customs if I have to. I see Amazon Germany have it but currently not available, maybe they sold out but could be a chance they could get them in stock closer to release? For Sora I mean.

Anyone looking for Sora, it’s available for preorder from Amazon.de, for a total of €28 including shipping.

Advertisement