Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's out of stock everywhere. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Star Lord wrote: »
    It's out of stock everywhere. :/

Add it to your basket and go to pay for it. Should work then.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

There is no "add to basket" on Argos! There's a "Click and collect" that still says "Out of stock"

Ok, lets you reserve in some branches. Just reserved one in Jervis.

I can get up for Jervis, odd anyway so long as you get it ordered tis all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Some of ye might be intrested in an amibo carrier case in argos its 16.99 tho.

stock amounts aint great however.

Arklow (Extra) Item is out of stock Ashbourne Retail Park In stock: 1
    Athlone In stock: 1 Blanchardstown West End In stock: 1
    Carlow (Extra) Item is out of stock Castlebar In stock: 1
    Cavan (Extra) In stock: 1 Clonmel (Extra) Item is out of stock
    Cork Mahon (Extra) In stock: 1 Cork Queens Old Castle In stock: 1
    Cork Retail Park In stock: 1 Drogheda (Extra) In stock: 1
    Dun Laoghaire In stock: 1 Dundalk Retail Park (Extra) In stock: 1
    Dundrum Item is out of stock Galway Item is out of stock
    Ilac Centre Dublin Item is out of stock Jervis Street Dublin In stock: 1
    Kilkenny Item is out of stock Killarney (Extra) In stock: 1
    Letterkenny (Extra) In stock: 1 Liffey Valley (Extra) Item is out of stock
    Limerick Childers Road (Extra) In stock: 1 Limerick Cruises Street In stock: 1
    Limerick The Crescent In stock: 1 Longford (Extra) In stock: 1
    Monaghan (Extra) In stock: 1 Naas (Extra) Item is out of stock
    Navan In stock: 1 Nutgrove Item is out of stock
    Omni Park Dublin (Extra) In stock: 1 Portlaoise (Extra) In stock: 1
    Sligo (Extra) In stock: 1 St Stephens Green Dublin In stock: 1
    Swords (Extra) In stock: 1 Tallaght In stock: 1
    Tralee (Extra) In stock: 1 Tullamore (Extra) Item is out of stock
    Waterford In stock: 1 Wexford (Extra) In stock: 1

• Advertisement

Do those cases really only hold 3 amiibo?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

Anyone have any luck getting a Rosalina from Argos? I reserved one myself but think I forgot to sign up for text alert so don't know if they got the stock in yet. Email says it would be there between today and Wednesday.

eoghanie wrote: »
    Anyone have any luck getting a Rosalina from Argos? I reserved one myself but think I forgot to sign up for text alert so don't know if they got the stock in yet. Email says it would be there between today and Wednesday.

I signed up for the text and mine was suppose to be in today too. Probably be in tomorrow.

Edit: I've looked over the email again and it said if I requested to get the Reservation number by text I would of but I didnt get the text and I did sign up for it. Will have to just check in the shop I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SilentHunter

Went in today I had Rosalina reserved and it would be in today. They never got them in and the guy who was serving me even look into it further and said they didn't even get them into the warehouse. He told me to try again on Thursday (last day they will hold it for me) or keep checking the website to make sure you can reverser it again if you can.

Which store was that in? I've got one for the Ilac, Ill see if they have it later if I can make it in before it closes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

The option to order and reserve Rosalina seems to have disappeared again, availability and the opportunity to buy is so random. Hopefully the orders will arrive in the next day or two anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭nemes1s

So guys did anyone at all manage to grab one in any of the Argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SilentHunter

Which store was that in? I've got one for the Ilac, Ill see if they have it later if I can make it in before it closes.

It was in Childers Road.

Checked Ilac and the woman told me Rosalina isnt coming in till the 6th :-/

Checked Ilac and the woman told me Rosalina isnt coming in till the 6th :-/

Is your reservation number valid until then?

I forgot to ask and it was too late to go back when I remembered. Will find out if Im in there tomorrow. If not and I along with others lose out surely they would owe us something since its a mistake on their part?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I forgot to ask and it was too late to go back when I remembered. Will find out if Im in there tomorrow. If not and I along with others lose out surely they would owe us something since its a mistake on their part?

I think you can ring them and ask them to extend your reservation, not sure if it works on items that aren't in stock yet but worth trying.

Right something must be wrong with argos or its site. Saw Luigi could be ordered in to Ilac or Jervis so tried to order him, still got no text despite signing up for it. And in the email I got no reservation number or details on what I ordered, just the shop info of when it closes :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

I tried it too, same thing. Website says he can be ordered, but after entering my details it says he's out of stock, and sends me the email with no reservation number

elekid wrote: »
    I tried it too, same thing. Website says he can be ordered, but after entering my details it says he's out of stock, and sends me the email with no reservation number

Got onto them via twitter and was told there is a stock issue with Luigi nd the order was not processed. Waiting to see if my Rosalina order is still valid till it arrives in stock

• Advertisement

Right, managed to get my Rosalina (I ordered 2 just to be sure) from Stephen's Green. So I suggest you go and pick yours up if you ordered one for there. I didn't get the text despite signing up for it. Still no idea about my Ilac Rosalina, dosnt seem to be in stock and not sure if my reservation will still be valid, if anybody wants the reservation code for it tho PM me.

According the guy in Stephen's Green Luigi is in Limbo, they are suppose to be getting an order in from the UK but they arn't sure if it will come in, hence he is in Limbo and it should not be up on the site to order in, it was also up to order in on the machines in the shop. So thats the current situation, my guess is the Text alerts are not working (which I said to them in the shop) and you should probably just keep trying to see if yours is in stock. And keep an eye out for Luigi

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Can I get this if still available have had no luck getting one.
    Right, managed to get my Rosalina (I ordered 2 just to be sure) from Stephen's Green. So I suggest you go and pick yours up if you ordered one for there. I didn't get the text despite signing up for it. Still no idea about my Ilac Rosalina, dosnt seem to be in stock and not sure if my reservation will still be valid, if anybody wants the reservation code for it tho PM me.

According the guy in Stephen's Green Luigi is in Limbo, they are suppose to be getting an order in from the UK but they arn't sure if it will come in, hence he is in Limbo and it should not be up on the site to order in, it was also up to order in on the machines in the shop. So thats the current situation, my guess is the Text alerts are not working (which I said to them in the shop) and you should probably just keep trying to see if yours is in stock. And keep an eye out for Luigi

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Anyone know if Liffey Valley or Blanchardstown have them in?

This is such a pain in the arse. Rang customer service who said Ireland should be getting a delivery of Rosalinas on the 9th, should be in stores for 10th or 11th. Don't understand how Stephens Green got some when nowhere else did. On the plus side, my Lucario arrived from Amazon today! And I've just checked Amazon.co.uk and was able to pre-order the next wave (Ness, Wario etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭hypersquirrel

Corholio wrote: »
    Anyone know if Liffey Valley or Blanchardstown have them in?

I have an order with Liffey Valley, they were due in between today and Friday but like most others I haven't got a text yet.

So who is looking forward to these 2 new and no doubt what will be unbelievable rare amiibo YItM3oZ.pngkILaGGH.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

So who is looking forward to these 2 new and no doubt what will be unbelievable rare amiibo YItM3oZ.pngkILaGGH.jpg

They are taking the p!ss now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

If this is real they are just being greedy now like...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Glorious Gold and Fog Hat Grey just like Bender.

• Advertisement

I guess Silver Mario is really Metal Mario and Gold Mario also exists because its from New Super Mario Bros 2, and Silver Luigi is a thing in that game. Waiting for Silver Luigi and Pink Gold Peach now

Advertisement