Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Gold Mario is from New Super Mario Bros and Silver Mario is Metal Mario I guess, these are legit, bullsh!tingly legit but legit. I'll now wait for my Silver Luigi, Pink Gold Peach and Metal Wario....all legit characters

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SilentHunter

I say they are real but I have a feeling that they may be Club Nintendo rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I say they are real but I have a feeling that they may be Club Nintendo rewards.

Or prizes for a Smash Bros competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

There are worldwide shortages of rare Amiibos.. Let's make just different types of Mario instead, that's what people want!

I hope not tbh, tho I don't have much interest in them. Club Nintendo American seems like it wont be anyway I think they got their final rewards last weekend, tons of games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Surely in this case they'd be Mario Gold and Mario Platinum though?

I'm guessing they'll be given out with a game, maybe packaged with the peripheral for the 3DS

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Had Rosalina reserved in argos for today didnt think it would arrive but it did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

johnf26 wrote: »
    Had Rosalina reserved in argos for today didnt think it would arrive but it did :)

Which Argos?

Anyone gets a spare reservation for Rosalina please send it my way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Yeah I picked up my Rosalina in Argos today too, didn't get a text to say they got it in but I just checked at the automated checkout thingy, so yeah. :)

• Advertisement

Yeah I picked up my Rosalina in Argos today too, didn't get a text to say they got it in but I just checked at the automated checkout thingy, so yeah. :)

Which argos???

eoghanie wrote: »
    Which Argos?

Kilkenny for me

Galway for me. I reserved it last Friday I think, for some reason that option disappeared a few days later, but worth checking anyway.

has anybody gotten little mac?

has anybody gotten little mac?

Yep. The week after that wave came out.

Yep. The week after that wave came out.

dam no one have them for sale only place is ebay at like 60e.

I'm baffled at the inconsistency of stock levels across Argos stores. How can some stores have stock and others (Ilac centre) have none?

eoghanie wrote: »
    I'm baffled at the inconsistency of stock levels across Argos stores. How can some stores have stock and others (Ilac centre) have none?

I think they were just taking people's reservations and only ordered in those ones, they might be available to order for collection again, but it does seem random. Maybe tomorrow they'll be available to order, Friday could be the day for doing that? Can't say for sure but check the site daily and see if they come up as "can be ordered for collection" in orange text.

Yeah it seems the best option is to just check the sites to find out if they are in stock or can be ordered in. Shame that its like this tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

dam no one have them for sale only place is ebay at like 60e.

20 to 30 euro included postage from Japan

• Advertisement

McLoughlin wrote: »

ill probably end up haven to but going to try trade rosalina for one first on adverts and see how that goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SilentHunter

I think they were just taking people's reservations and only ordered in those ones

Not true. I reserved mine in Childers Road and they never got her in.

McLoughlin wrote: »

What sites do people use to order from Japan?

Argos have Luigi up for order again, I got a reservation code this time

None available in my area D:

elekid wrote: »
    Argos have Luigi up for order again, I got a reservation code this time

gamestop and smyths seem to have plenty of luigi aldo i was only in gamestop kilkenny and smyths in naas this was 2days ago

They seem to sell out quicker in Dublin :/

if your planning on getting any from the next wave best to pre order them...went into game stop and was told there only getting in the pre orders id say a slight lie but i pre ordered just incase

You're right, the main one I want is Wario so I preordered him from game.co.uk

It's crazy having to pre-order months in advance for stuff like this

• Advertisement

If anyone spots figures available in argos can the post the checkargos.com link best was to see stock levels.

Luigi. http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=3464959

Advertisement