Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

COYVB wrote: »
    Was at Walmart and future shop earlier. Nothing rare or interesting there unless anyone's short sonic or donkey Kong. Loads of them

Planning on picking up a few gold Marios though. Will happily trade for other amiibo I need and can't find here

Keep me in mind for the gold Mario's if you get some, should be able to get my hands on most other ones to swap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

No bother. Not looking to gouge with them, just use them to get the ones I don't have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Corholio wrote: »
    Keep me in mind for the gold Mario's if you get some, should be able to get my hands on most other ones to swap.

Ditto for me please! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

In Smyths Jervis right now, there's an Ike behind the counter

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

But is there a Shulk or Meta Knight? Probably not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Is Ike rare? Saw a couple of them in Smyths the other day hanging from the same display as all the other Amiibos.

But is there a Shulk or Meta Knight? Probably not.

I didn't ask, he was only Amiibo they had that wasn't Mario, Link, Pikachu or Peach. He is rare enough I'd say but not the rarest obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

Littlewoodsireland has quite a few uncommon ones, not rare but uncommon.

Thought I'd ask again just incase, anybody want to swap a Meta Knight or Shulk for a Mega Man?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

COYVB wrote: »
    Was at Walmart and future shop earlier. Nothing rare or interesting there unless anyone's short sonic or donkey Kong. Loads of them

Planning on picking up a few gold Marios though. Will happily trade for other amiibo I need and can't find here

Looks like all the Gold Mario pre orders sold out in 15 minutes. Don't know if they'd even be available in store now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

LeeroyJ. wrote: »
    Littlewoodsireland has quite a few uncommon ones, not rare but uncommon.

Everything there is as common as Jordan now

Looks like all the Gold Mario pre orders sold out in 15 minutes. Don't know if they'd even be available in store now.

No Canadian pre-orders that I'm aware of - though I may be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

e2494b2dae9d4c537141a47eaad0913f6732f4839e20513804ad74f4fa7d28be.jpg

Game finally got back to me after I rang them earlier and placed my order again.
    So I got Meta Knight, Shulk and Dedede.
    On the flip side I got charged an extra £4 on each as that's the price now but I preordered them at £11.
    Going try and get that back.
    Would be very interesting to see if they can replace your order, they told me that there was no chance of fulfilling my order. Best of luck with it though, hope they fix it for someone.
    So Corholio, ring them and the sales team will ring you back.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Keyinn7

Was on Game and HMV in London today and there was nothing !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Keyinn7 wrote: »
    Was on Game and HMV in London today and there was nothing !

Ya Game have been pretty bad. I went in last week and they had 3 different ones - Mario, Link and Pikachu and they were all "On sale" for £10, their regular price being £15

Where could I get a toon link now ?
    And also a MegaMan ?!

And also a MegaMan ?!

There's a mega man in Ennis GameStop

Nothing but Mario, Peach and Donkey Kong anywhere in Canada right now

And also a MegaMan ?!

Argos Stephens Green seems to have a Mega Man right now, dunno where you're based though.

I'm in Dublin !
    I picked up Link today cause I've been putting off getting commons for a while.
    And I also got Fox !

I'll have a proper look online tomorrow to try get a few !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

elekid wrote: »
    Argos Stephens Green seems to have a Mega Man right now, dunno where you're based though.

Thanks for the tip on this, reserved now.

there's a megaman in childers road smyths as well

Mega Man is not showing up on Smyths website anymore !

Where does everyone get there amiibos ?

Besides smyths, argos, GameStop ?

Online but there's a megaman in ennis gamestop, can the dublin stores get it for you?

Or I could get it for you if you want?

I'll have a look in my closest GS tomorrow and ask can they order it in for me! Thanks for that !

Asked in argos about Shulk, not there, not in the warehouse, no date for him. Could be a couple more weeks I was told.
    We may have to get him elsewhere it seems.

This also makes me think I should just pre-order the next wave in Gamestop, despite the price.

Asked in argos about Shulk, not there, not in the warehouse, no date for him. Could be a couple more weeks I was told.
    We may have to get him elsewhere it seems.

This also makes me think I should just pre-order the next wave in Gamestop, despite the price.

Yeah, I hate the Gamestop prices but they are still cheaper than scalpers and seem to be the best stocked of the shops in Ireland (as in, they actually get stock, even if it's only a tiny amount)

I wonder what the hold up is with Argos, they were slow with the last wave too

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

Got a Shulk from ebay. Paid over the odds but that's how it goes. All next two waves pre ordered on Amazon anyway.

• Advertisement

If anyone is still looking for Lucario, Ike & Sonic they are up online on Gamestop.ie but I wouldn't say for long.

I'm still looking for Pit, Little Mac & Shulk but I know I'll never get them !

And I've also had no luck yet with Toon Link or Mega Man !

Advertisement