Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Actually being the Flash isn't enough. I think you'd need to be Scar!et Witch and alter reality to a place where nobody gives a damn about these little bits of plastic or just make it that Game doesn't post to America.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well, thanks to user Eoghanie I now own a lovely Meta Knight character, already denuded of his packaging and ready to do battle!
    Going to watch out for King Dedede now, and I'll be happy, at least until the Splatoon trio and the Yarn Yoshis turn up!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Well, thanks to user Eoghanie I now own a lovely Meta Knight character, already denuded of his packaging and ready to do battle!
    Going to watch out for King Dedede now, and I'll be happy, at least until the Splatoon trio and the Yarn Yoshis turn up!
    You're welcome!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

And if anyone has a spare, unwanted and unloved King Dedede I have a Villager all boxed and unopened looking for a new home!

shopto seems to be working again and only greninja is unavailable for preorder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Splatoon with the Inkling squid bundle is gone from the smyths site. does that mean its sold out?

I wouldn't have thought so, but you never know.

Well its still gone from the site and they don't do pre-orders on anything in store anymore, I knew they didn't do amiibo but I thought they still did games at least.
    Order with Shop to for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Well its still gone from the site and they don't do pre-orders on anything in store anymore, I knew they didn't do amiibo but I thought they still did games at least.
    Order with Shop to for now.

they did have the amiibo bundle up tho i got an email confirming my preorder a few days ago. May they have a load of preorders and are afraid they cant meet them? they have the normal splatoon and normal yoshi wolly world still up for preorder anyway. but these are expensive without the amiibo in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Tweej

I wish there was an orange squid amiibo...

• Advertisement

Do smyths do a pre-order price guarantee? I've never pre-ordered from the site before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Do smyths do a pre-order price guarantee? I've never pre-ordered from the site before.

According to my Splatoon preorder email:

"No payment has been taken. The price at the time of PreOrder may not be the price you pay when the item is available. As part of Smyths Toys Price Promise, we will always offer the lower price."

Awesome, thanks.
    Its a shame we can't just buy the Inkling squid itself, its the only reason to get the bundle. Have they said what it will do tho? I know the boy and girl unlock missions but I don't remember the squid being mentioned.

Edit: Inkling boy and girl have been taken down now too, not sure why, might be a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Splatoon with the Inkling squid bundle is gone from the smyths site. does that mean its sold out?

Its still there for me just after pre-ordering it there now

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jojololo

Does anyone have a reservation for Rosalina in Cork

johnf26 wrote: »
    Its still there for me just after pre-ordering it there now

Not for me, just the regular splatoon

Not for me, just the regular splatoon

dont type it in just looking the the wii u section man

johnf26 wrote: »
    dont type it in just looking the the wii u section man

Awesome, thanks, gonna go with store pick up since I can get it on release then? Post will be the week after I assume?
    Ordered, thanks for letting me know about this man, much appreciated. Great price too, it was €70 yesterday

Saw from amiibo news on twitter that GAME pre-orders for the new amiibo go up at 3AM, 2hrs 30min from this post. A notice went out to the americans aswel since GAME ship there so gotta be quick if your interested I guess.

Saw from amiibo news on twitter that GAME pre-orders for the new amiibo go up at 3AM, 2hrs 30min from this post. A notice went out to the americans aswel since GAME ship there so gotta be quick if your interested I guess.

The site will just crash like shopto did and staying up will have been for nothing.

Can they be preordered in gamestop yet?

• Advertisement

Not yet no.

There not doing international delivery on amiibos so there safe from the americans lol but makes it a little more difficult for us to get to as we have to use parcel motel to get them.

Just saw that. Now the Muricans have to go else where lol. Bout time a site did this.

i see smyths has finally seen sense and brought the price of the amiibo bundle back in line with everyone else 54.99 for the bundle with amiibo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

By any chance does anybody know how long it takes for post to get here from Japan? Been waiting 2 weeks now for stuff (Inclding amiibo) and no sign, but mine got to japan within a week. Any help? amiibo were sent by a friend rather then a company

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

/\/ollog wrote: »

Triple pack, only one figurine per customer...

:D

Ugh i though i was gonna stop at gannondorf..... but that green yarn yoshi is beautiful!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

So where is everyone preordering the next batch of Amiibo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

So where is everyone preordering the next batch of Amiibo?

Most likely every website that has them listed.

Advertisement