Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Duck Season! Rabbit Season!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Duck Season! Rabbit Season! Elmer Season!

You forgot the best one...

Loads of Samus in Argos, Ilac centre have 4 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Ugh, go away gamestop, thank god thats the American one, I hope they dont become gamestop exclusive here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I was in smyths yesterday, checking all the Amiibos for legs and arms screwed on correctly.

I was in smyths yesterday, checking all the Amiibos for legs and arms screwed on correctly.

:( for a lady that gets kidnapped way too much you can be mean, maybe Koopa might eat you next time.:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'll tell ye this for free...this whole lack of stock has made me absolutely collecting crazy...

Just ordered two Marth's in the hopes I can trade for a WFT or Villager. Can't find them anywhere at a reasonable price.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'll tell ye this for free...this whole lack of stock has made me absolutely collecting crazy...

Just ordered two Marth's in the hopes I can trade for a WFT or Villager. Can't find them anywhere at a reasonable price.

Where di you order the two Marth's from?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Back in the Village
    Again in the Village
    We're back in the Village agaaaaaaain

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/villager-amiibo-back-stock-12-99-amazon-2079700

"Where am I?
    What do you want?
    Who's Side are you on?"
    - The original Villager

Wow even with my discount it comes in at nearly €20

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Where di you order the two Marth's from?

Amazon.fr

• Advertisement

And Villager is gone already now from Amazon Uk, selling like hot cakes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Amazon.co.uk......

£28 for Marth
    £39.99 for wii fit trainer
    £47.99 for villager.

Its a bit of plastic people!!

Cheap fairly useless plastic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Amazon.co.uk......

£28 for Marth
    £39.99 for wii fit trainer
    £47.99 for villager.

Its a bit of plastic people!!

Cheap fairly useless plastic!!
    But it has a new hat!

newhat.jpg

(I don't even own a wii u and am interested in these for some reason)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They are now go to presents when giving people a list of what to get me and can't think of anything.

Give list of games and maybe 1 or 2 Amiibos including Princess Zelda

Got a Star Fox and Wii Trainer on the way to me, really want a Marth though, love Fire Emblem long time ;)

Can any one confirm that Amiibo are actually region free?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

I read on IGN that they're region free. Whether you choose to believe them or not though....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The article..

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/11/11/nintendo-amiibos-are-not-region-locked

EDIT..

HOLY CRAP...

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/10/a-legless-peach-amiibo-has-sold-for-25100-on-ebay/

Legless Peach!! :D

Double Edit..
    It's supposed to say $2,510. Not $25,100.

Triple Edit.

Comments say it's actually $25,100.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Relentleslee

I was in New York two weeks ago, I picked up a Kirby in Toys R' Us and a Villager and Yoshi in Nintendoworld.

I tried Kirby and Yoshi with Mario Kart 8 as soon as I got back, they worked just fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭Nollog

Yes they are.

What's the point of the nickname and whatnot menu options on the wii u's settings screens?

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Yes they are.

What's the point of the nickname and whatnot menu options on the wii u's settings screens?

Just if you want to nickname like you might Nickname your pokemon I guess, I'm boring and keep the original names tho haha

I was in New York two weeks ago, I picked up a Kirby in Toys R' Us and a Villager and Yoshi in Nintendoworld.

I tried Kirby and Yoshi with Mario Kart 8 as soon as I got back, they worked just fine!

Excellent thanks, guess I'll pick up a Wii Fit Trainer online then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Just got my amiibo delivery from Tesco direct at my nearby parcel motel this morning (I love getting mail on Saturdays! :D). Ordered wii fit trainer and Marth, they look awesome. I might have them to spare though if my order from Amazon.fr comes through in a week or two, still waiting on a dispatch notice. Just kinda paranoid that they don't get more stock in, but assuming they deliver my order successfully (including a villager and kirby, along with trainer and marth), I might be selling these two spares. (I ordered through Tesco but when I saw them on Amazon.fr I ordered the 4 I needed from there, and sent an email to Tesco to cancel my order, but they had dispatched by the time they got around to my request, delayed customer service lol. I shoulda just called them, the instant chat didn't seem to be working either. P.S. Sorry for giving you my life story :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭hypersquirrel

Just got my amiibo delivery from Tesco direct at my nearby parcel motel this morning (I love getting mail on Saturdays! :D). Ordered wii fit trainer and Marth, they look awesome. I might have them to spare though if my order from Amazon.fr comes through in a week or two, still waiting on a dispatch notice. Just kinda paranoid that they don't get more stock in, but assuming they deliver my order successfully (including a villager and kirby, along with trainer and marth), I might be selling these two spares. (I ordered through Tesco but when I saw them on Amazon.fr I ordered the 4 I needed from there, and sent an email to Tesco to cancel my order, but they had dispatched by the time they got around to my request, delayed customer service lol. I shoulda just called them, the instant chat didn't seem to be working either. P.S. Sorry for giving you my life story :pac:)

I'm waiting for Villager and Marth from Amazon.fr as well.

If anybody is still looking for the less common ones Amazon.de seemed to have them all in stock again in earlier today.

Ordered a japanese WFT, not sure when it will arrive, hope to get a Marth, Villager and Kirby that dont cost like €20 upwards

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Ordered a japanese WFT, not sure when it will arrive, hope to get a Marth, Villager and Kirby that dont cost like €20 upwards

Marth
    Villager
    Kirby
    WFT

Got my Wii Fit Trainer but didn't get Star Fox, rather I got a Yoshi instead, Little Mac and Pit seem to be the scarce of the next batch, wish Pikachu had come in the cosplay outfits.

Has anybody got their order from Nippon -Yasan yet? I can't remember who ordered from there and posted the link, Im just wondering if they are that good, order WFT from there might order more but not sure if its really worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Are the stuff from France and Germany in those languages on the boxes or are they multi language!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

lads wtf is this whole amiibo thing about?

Advertisement