Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No Pacman is really hurting.
    I know, first world problems, but it's just so frakking annoying not being able to find one because only 5 or 6 came into the country

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Right guys hope this little news helps you out a small bit....yoshi's , Jiggly-puff , greninja , inkling boy and girl and splatoon game with squid now available to pre-order instore at gamestop it should be up on-line to pre-order over the next day of so.
    Again if you want these pre-ordering is the only way to get them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

GAME actually sent me something that I ordered which is a nice surprise, they got it at the 4th attempt. Friend from US sent over the Gold Mario. Just like buses, all arrive at once.

2m6wrh0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

I ordered a green Yarn Yoshi from Gamestop. Their price is surprisingly the cheapest I've seen yet. I'm trying not to be tempted by the other two colours, since I could buy a new game for the price of all three.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

Yeah I was in town by chance too and put five quid down on Jigglers and Greninja. Still out on the others, but now kinda thinking a green Yarn Yoshi too.

This preordering business is so weird and new to me... anyone else feel dirty?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Yeah I was in town by chance too and put five quid down on Jigglers and Greninja. Still out on the others, but now kinda thinking a green Yarn Yoshi too.

This preordering business is so weird and new to me... anyone else feel dirty?

Yeah I feel odd pre ordering things except consoles the day they come out the whole pre ordering games and things is weird as I prefer to just go in and buy of the shelf like I did with Skylanders when it first came out or Disney Infinity Marvel.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

Ordered the entire next wave, Jigleypuff, Grenninja, Paulatina, Ganondorf, Dark Pit, Zero suit Samus.

And Jigglers and Greninja preorders are already sold out on gamestop.ie. Bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

They are on the website but not in-store. Bit odd no?

Ganondorf etc not in store yet I mean. That wave

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Ganondorf isnt out until late june

yea i checked that out with head office they have no date yet for them but they will most definitely be getting them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Their price is surprisingly the cheapest I've seen yet

What many monies?

Palutena went out of stock on Gamestop while I was trying to check out. Got the other three, and a green Yoshi. ZS Samus, Dark Pit and Inkling Boy are still available if anyone needs them.

Ganondorf isnt out until late june

Yeah I know, I just menat you can't order it in the shops yet. When I was ordering Greninja etc they called the Ganondorf wave the September wave. I think they were maybe confusing it with the Dr.Mario wave and its american date. Since its later then ours?

God dammit, I was in there 1st thing this morning and they didnt have palutena , ganondorf , samus and dark pit on the system and was told from head office that they wouldnt be available for a few weeks and then they go up online...cu##s.
    Ill pop in-store tomorrow .

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

/\/ollog wrote: »
    What many monies?
    €17. I think they cost about that much in pounds on Amazon yesterday. Game charged £20.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

johnf26 wrote: »
    God dammit, I was in there 1st thing this morning and they didnt have palutena , ganondorf , samus and dark pit on the system and was told from head office that they wouldnt be available for a few weeks and then they go up online...cu##s.
    Ill pop in-store tomorrow .

They are not available in store. I pre ordered everything possible in store at 19.30 this evening and the next wave with ganondorf etc is not available. They said to try next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

Most of next wave back in stock on GameStop.ie right now.

Yes, got that Palutena I missed yesterday. Sorted now! Back to hunting for Ness, Robin and Lucina... >.<

• Advertisement

the yarn yoshis were gone in a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

God the relief from having all the next wave finally preordered!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Desperately seeking Yarn Yoshi!

Got everything pre-ordered between Gamestop and Smyths (Only the game bundles in smyths) now to wait a month or more for Dr.Mario, Bowser Jr. and Olimar to be up for order, and for Nintendo to announce a bunch more most likely at E3

Smyths still have the Yoshi's Woolly World bundle up for €70 and Gamestop are doing it for €60, think smyths price will fall before release or should I just cancel and go with Gamestop?

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Desperately seeking Yarn Yoshi!

you can still preorder him here http://www.shopto.net/video-games/wiiu/WIIUAM51-amiibo-yoshis-woolly-world-collection-green-yarn-yoshi
    but sterling to euro conversion aint great, i have him preordered but didnt pay yet as hoping to pick one up cheaper/locally. handy to have it as backup if all else fails.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Ganondorf, dark pit, palutena and zero suit samus amiibos are available to preorder instore in GameStop, they're in the system now, for those of you eager to have your name on them :)

The last of the announced amiibos are available to preorder instore in GameStop, they're in the system now, for those of you eager to have your name on them :)

Which ones are those? Dr.Mario, Bowser Jr and Olimar were the last announced and they wern't in the system this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Which ones are those? Dr.Mario, Bowser Jr and Olimar were the last announced and they wern't in the system this morning.

Oh sorry I forgot about those 3, agh there's too many! :pac: I preordered dark pit, ganondorf, palutena and zs samus today, they weren't on the system yesterday at the time I preordered yarn yoshis, splatoons and the other 2 Pokemon.

Don't ask why I'm up at this hour, but just spotted Ganondorf randomly back up on Gamestop if anyone still needs him.

They also still have Inkling Boy, who doesn't seem to be in as much demand as the others. He never went down after yesterday's restock.

• Advertisement

Word's been coming in all day about the appearance of reprinted Villagers and Little Macs in Japan, my brother who lives over there can confirm it. He sent me a photo this morning of his local shop filled with both of them. I don't have a high-enough post count here to link it, but all of the villagers have the same alterations to their eyes, so that's not just an isolated change. The new villager's eyes are smaller and lower down.

Advertisement