Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

Oxendales.ie have Robin and Lucina in stock, as well as Wario and Charizard at weirdo prices. I'd never heard of them, but they seem to be a little like Littlewoods? You need an account to buy from them, and they ask for some kooky information to create one, but there ye go.

I really want them, but I dont want to tell them my entire life story + my first born childs name..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

jos22 wrote: »
    amazon now have splatoon amiibos listed and instead as well as the gamebudle, yoshi bundle is also in stock

14.99 GBP each for the amiibos

Figured I would drop a pre-order on there, bit pricey. Meh, can always drop the order if manage to get in on Argos selling them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭jos22

LeeroyJ. wrote: »
    I really want them, but I dont want to tell them my entire life story + my first born childs name..

i think if you place them over the phone you can skip all that,
    that sign up crap is to sign you up to paying for items on credit and then paying for them at later stage via paypoints etc.

I asked someone who had an account with oxendales and when you go to check out those 2 figures say
    Unfortunately the selected item is no longer available.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I saw there was a few yoshi and mario amiibos in argos in tallaght today. Diddy kong also.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

What's happened to all the amiibo on Argos.ie? Link and Mario are the only two showing up now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    What's happened to all the amiibo on Argos.ie? Link and Mario are the only two showing up now.

They only list what they have in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

McLoughlin wrote: »
    They only list what they have in stock.

But they did have all the released amiibos on their site for months, 30+ versions, even of the waves they barely got any stock of, teasing us that there was always a remote chance of getting them back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

the last wave for Bowser Jr., Dr. Mario and Olimar went on pre order today on nintento.co.uk. sold out when I checked.

Does anyone know when they will be up on amazon or gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Argos site has gone weird today loads of items have vanished.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

Weird. The various amiibo codes still work for checkargos.com, though. A common like Yoshi (3259126) even shows different stock levels. But the code doesn't work on the site itself. Dunno how exactly checkargos.com works.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

latest wave now available for preorder on game.co.uk ganondorf, palutena etc,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Ordered them weeks ago on shopto so they are sorted. When can we order Dr Mario and Pikmin?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Megas

They've been up for a month or so now and game isn't selling amiibo to anyone outside the UK, though i'm not 100% sure if that applies to us, I never got told I couldn't purchase when I added some to my cart and went to the checkout before.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Am I right in saying, out of the next ones, only Greninja and Jigglypuff are released on May 29th?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Corholio wrote: »
    Am I right in saying, out of the next ones, only Greninja and Jigglypuff are released on May 29th?

naa inklings aswell lad

johnf26 wrote: »
    naa inklings aswell lad

Ah I see, wasn't too bothered with them really.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

It's hard enough to keep track of the smash bros ones.

Ordered them weeks ago on shopto so they are sorted. When can we order Dr Mario and Pikmin?

they are on there too

http://www.game.co.uk/en/dr-mario-amiibo-super-smash-bros-collection-557566?catGroupId=

http://www.game.co.uk/en/olimar-amiibo-super-smash-bros-collection-557564?catGroupId=

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

Amazon.de has Ganondorf, ZS Samus, Palutena and Dark Pit available right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭jos22

eoghanie wrote: »
    Amazon.de has Ganondorf, ZS Samus, Palutena and Dark Pit available right now!

all sold out again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

Gamestop has collected payment for the 2 Pokemiibos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Megas

CeX have (what I can only assume to be out of box) Pit, WFT, Villager and Captain Falcon for 30+ euro each... incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

If its like their Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures, I would guess so. May check the window if am wandering past in the future.

Megas wrote: »
    CeX have (what I can only assume to be out of box) Pit, WFT, Villager and Captain Falcon for 30+ euro each... incredible

Thats bad, considering that you could buy them in the box new from ebay for around 30 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

Olimar, Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. are available on GameStop.ie right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

wow just got an email from game.co.uk saying there truck with splatoon+inkling has been stole that we wont be getting them.

johnf26 wrote: »
    wow just got an email from game.co.uk saying there truck with splatoon+inkling has been stole that we wont be getting them.

Just read about that there. Mad stuff altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Goy my orders for the new amiibo in. Thats nuts about GAME. The scalpers will stop at nothing

Hi guys, I've dirt cheap amiibo Splatoon game bundles here.
    I accidentally came into ownership of a truck load of them.
    The truck fell off a truck truck

rymmbnyftrzeoebxhqae.jpg

• Advertisement

Oh, has anyone had trouble with smyths online before?

I ordered the Splatoon game bundle back in April for 54.99 but I cancelled it because I got it cheaper elsewhere.
    I got an email today saying thanks for my order of that bundle for €69.99!
    It's showing up on my account as cancelled though. I rang them and they are checking it out.

Advertisement