Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I've no email from them yet, hope they have it in stock as I have a confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

I havn't got san email about my bundle being in stock yet, only the original order email. Hopefully they do get it i because if they don't idk what i'm gonna do

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

Gamestop.ie was out of stock of Ollie/Jr/Doc when I checked last night but they're back up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

already out of all of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

LeeroyJ. wrote: »

you can still pre order instore even if there not online for pre order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Yep, just after preordering mine in-store. He said my Splatoon and Pokémon amiibo have arrived and are ready for me to collect tomorrow, yippeeee!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

Newest wave (Olimar etc) up on Amazon.co.uk right now

Check Amazon UK!!

Pre-ordered in Gamestop :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Megas

Splatoon bundle, inkling boy and girl and greninja are up on gamestop now, must've gone up last night and jiggly sold out. Though don't bet on stock, I ordered from them online on last release day and I was refunded the same day.

New amiibos have also gone up on Argos but no sign of stock yet (also what's up with the price bump from Argos on the new amiibo, they're more expensive than GS now!).

Haven't checked in any smyths but greninja and jiggly stock hasn't been updated on their site yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Nintendo UK really do treat Irish customers as second class citizens. Yesterday UK residents got the BBC iPlayer on the Wii U. Today, UK customers will get a 10% off amiibo code to use on the Nintendo Online UK store when they purchase the selected Wii U games from the eShop in the photo below.
    CGINoLfWEAAW_8b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Keyinn7

Quick question are smyths stocking jigglypuff and greninja today ??

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Megas

Keyinn7 wrote: »
    Quick question are smyths stocking jigglypuff and greninja today ??

I'd ring ahead, they usually have extremely limited stock of the new releases from my experience buying amiibo from them, but theyre both up on their site still so thats a good enough sign since they would've taken them down if they weren't expecting any stock.

This Wave seems to be made of commons.

Megas wrote: »
    I'd ring ahead, they usually have extremely limited stock of the new releases from my experience buying amiibo from them, but theyre both up on their site still so thats a good enough sign since they would've taken them down if they weren't expecting any stock.

I'm currently outside smyths now ! No answer on the phones so I just bombed it to blanch haha! Hope they have the two anyway !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Smyths open at 9:30 they won't answer the phones for ten more minutes.

Smyths open at 9:30 they won't answer the phones for ten more minutes.

I know that but sometimes they answer at 9! They better have them. Currently on 4 hours sleep. Had a lovely night shift last night and a day off today wasn't expecting to get up haha

They told me that they were only going to be available online ! Then she said wait there and she got a box in of each which is 4 of each. So I got 1 of each and there should be 3 left of each character in Smyths Blanchardstown just to let you all know !

Also real quick I just checked the smyths website again there and they have click and collect available on the 2 now ! First time I've seen that on an amiibo figure !

Was in Smyths Jervis at 9:45 and all Amiibo had been sold out, strange considering the shop was empty, seemed to have inkling and splatoon in stock on the counter though.

• Advertisement

safetyboy wrote: »
    Was in Smyths Jervis at 9:45 and all Amiibo had been sold out, strange considering the shop was empty, seemed to have inkling and splatoon in stock on the counter though.

Did they actually say they were sold out? The website says they have them in stock there and that they're available for Click and Collect.

He said they were in and gone.

They better not cancel my order!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Argos seems to have mixed up the pictures for Jigglypuff and Greninja :pac:

Hope they don't start giving people the wrong ones, if they even get stock

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

None in the Pavilion in Swords, none in Smyth's here either :(
    Bugger
    If anyone comes across a set of two, I'll happily pay the price of them.
    Thanks
    :(

I have two of each, but I got them in the hope to trade for any of Ness, Pac Man, Lucina and Robin. So if anyone wants to swap, let me know

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    None in the Pavilion in Swords, none in Smyth's here either :(
    Bugger
    If anyone comes across a set of two, I'll happily pay the price of them.
    Thanks
    :(

Tallaght has them in stock, online and in store. gogogogogo

eoghanie wrote: »
    They better not cancel my order!!

They cancelled my order

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Tallaght has them in stock, online and in store. gogogogogo

Not online :(
    And I'm on the other side of the city

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Gonna try run to Gamestop at lunch see if I can grab an Inkling amiibo. Hope they still have them then!

Advertisement