Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Silver Mario came in the post today, looks ace. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Boy inkling arrived from Amazon.com, I'm going to gibe to my son as part of his Birthday pressie, reckon he'll be stoked, he's been getting more time in Splatoon than I have!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got a spare unopened Meta Knight today I bought one and got one bought for me I swear it's true, would swap for opened or unopened any one of the following,Bowser, Luigi, Marth, Villager, Jigglypuff, Sonic, Megaman or Pit.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Hi there My 9 year old wants captain falcon and lucario ......is there anywhere I can get these cheaper than Amazon ? In a [anic here as there all he wants for his birthday ....thanks

Try ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

About €25 each appears to be the cheapest on ebay

Captain falcon

Lucario

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Does the Smash Yoshi work the same as the Yarn Yoshis? I remember when the Mario Party line was announced it was said any duplicate characters worked the same as their Smash counterparts

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jgoatbeard

Meta knight is available on smyths online and some stores

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭House of Wolves

Cheers - just got one!

If you see anymore go back in stock please post!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

King Dedede can only be days away!
    Keep an eye out ffs!
    PM me if you locate one!
    Sorry mod if that is out of order :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's not, not in the slightest!

• Advertisement

Shulk is the one I want, heard GAME got some Marth back in stock along with their Meta Knight in the UK so might see some Marth next, would love Pac-Man Robin, Ness and the other no shows to pop up in Smyths too, a boy can dream, a boy can dream. :)

If anyone is looking for a Charizard it dropped somewhat in price on Amazon uk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Does the Smash Yoshi work the same as the Yarn Yoshis? I remember when the Mario Party line was announced it was said any duplicate characters worked the same as their Smash counterparts

yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

We should have a list of which Amiibos everyone here is looking for so we can all keep an eye out.

I'd be happy to help people search anyway, finding rare ones is part of the fun even if they're not for me

Having trouble finding the mario party ones only have yoshi and mario if anyone sees any of the others please let me know thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

Jgoatbeard wrote: »
    Having trouble finding the mario party ones only have yoshi and mario if anyone sees any of the others please let me know thanks

Bowser is available on GameStop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭eoghanie

Jgoatbeard wrote: »

The others are available from Amazon.de at slightly above RRP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I picked this up the other day.

2h2p9go.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Robin and lucina on nintendo uk store now, they did have marth but that sold out in seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭jos22

more on the way

amiibo3.jpg

amiibo4.jpg

Mii Fighter amiibos too

and Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy, and Ryu amiibos are also in development

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

Different regional ROBs confirmed (the default colours in the game for Japan are different elsewhere), the Mr. Game and Watch comes with a selection of interchangable poses that slot onto the base, Animal Crossing amiibo toys confirmed (not just cards), and a special 8-Bit Mario whose base is a green pipe being made for the anniversary. Bet that one will be a nightmare to chase down....

Love Duck Hunt but Mr Game & Watch is simply stunning, WANT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

How about an 8-bit Mario Amiibo?

SI_Amiibo_E3.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Those R.O.B. and Duck Hunt ones look real nice.

Really hope we get actual Animal Crossing ones and not cards. I'm getting that ROB too.

Not a massive fan of the 8-Bit Mario's base, it makes the whole thing not look like an amiibo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Really hope we get actual Animal Crossing ones and not cards. I'm getting that ROB too.

Are the pictures Josey Wales posted above not of the actual Animal Crossing amiibos?

Aaaand the pic has been replaced by Nintendo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

CEX Liffey St have a couple of boxed Meta Knights for €35 each..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭VelcroGhost

elekid wrote: »
    CEX Liffey St have a couple of boxed Meta Knights for €35 each..

Still in stock in some Smyths for €15! (delivered for €20)

Advertisement