Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Best option is probably just to list the amiibo you have for sale then see who is interested. problem is that there is at least one scalper in this thread :/ So maybe see if you have any of the ones other people are looking for like Shulk, Little Mac and offer it to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Megas

my zero suit samus from gamestop just shipped, odd that it wasnt shipped with the others I wonder what that was about

• Registered Users Posts: 30 itsme83

Hi I need a pacman to complete my collection so if anyone knows where I could get my hands on one I would be very grateful thanks!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

itsme83 wrote: »
    Hi I need a pacman to complete my collection so if anyone knows where I could get my hands on one I would be very grateful thanks!

That's the one I am after too.
    I don't know why, Sonic and Megaman don't have that kind of draw, I want it though!

I'm looking for Ness, WFT, Captain Falcon, Pit, Rosalina and Lucario, if anyone here is selling for RRP i'd be interested!

Also I have a zero suit samus reserved in jervis in argos until closing tomorrow if anyone wants it but it seems the smyths around the corner is fairly well stocked (and cheaper) thought i'd just throw it out there in case!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Is Zero Suit Samus a bit less common in shops or is it just down to delayed deliveries? Theres a few in a Smyths near me.

Did everyone who had Shulks reserved in Argos get the a text like Wolverine did to collect them? I have 1 reserved but haven't got any text yet to collect them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

If trading is allowed, I can give my Dark Pit to someone if they want it. As I do not. I can dump it back into that same box I posted earlier in this thread and tape it up to keep it safe super safe

I dont know what I want, but I like the bulkier/cartoony Amiibo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Megas wrote: »
    I'm looking for Ness, WFT, Captain Falcon, Pit, Rosalina and Lucario, if anyone here is selling for RRP i'd be interested!

Also I have a zero suit samus reserved in jervis in argos until closing tomorrow if anyone wants it but it seems the smyths around the corner is fairly well stocked (and cheaper) thought i'd just throw it out there in case!

Definitely lots of Ness and Lucario in Smyths in Swords.

I have a spare Wario, if anyone needs him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Megas wrote: »

Are you collecting in or out of box? If out of box, let me know :)

DinoRex wrote: »
    Definitely lots of Ness and Lucario in Smyths in Swords.

I have a spare Wario, if anyone needs him.

No way for me to get there, only smyths I can get to is jervis and I can only go on the weekends, woe is me!

• Advertisement

I don't have any to trade but I was in the Gamestop in Stephens Green earlier and the guy told me he got some restocks and he mentioned Robin, also said he was expecting more in later. It might be worth ringing up your local gamestop just to ask what ones they have for free sale. Always a chance some of them got restocks of what you are all looking for

elekid wrote: »
    Are you collecting in or out of box? If out of box, let me know :)

I wouldn't mind ness, rosalina and lucario out of box but strictly looking for the others in box!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

itsme83 wrote: »

I can sit on your shelf if you like?

Pac1Man wrote: »
    I can sit on your shelf if you like?

Sure will I pm you my address haha

Also I got a robin and a lucina for free sale in GameStop this morning it seems most stores got at least one of each for freesale

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Anyone spot some Woolly Yoshis?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Keyinn7

This thread took a turn for greatness !

FutureGuy wrote: »

Smyths naas had three earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Smyths in Swords had three pink ones left after I got the last green one

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got my Shulk. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,642 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

It's ridiculous that more than 6 months later and I can't get an amiibo on day one. I wanted the blue Yarn Yoshi but it's sold out everywhere.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I just booked King Dedede at long last.
    I was holding out for the Yarn Yoshis but this is just too good to wait for, it'll make my Kirby set is complete at last.
    I is happy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

I've been trying to get a Rosalina for a while. Had two orders from Japan cancelled on me :( are they ever going to come back in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Smyths Tallaght has a load of wooly Yoshi of all colours. Just picked up one of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

abbir wrote: »
    I've been trying to get a Rosalina for a while. Had two orders from Japan cancelled on me :( are they ever going to come back in stock?
    I'm hoping for Rosalina, too. I believe she's part of the current restock. Japan received additional stock of that amiibo and I think Australia also did. It's concerning that she hasn't appeared in Europe yet. Some sites, such as GameSeek, seem to be expecting a Rosalina restock on Monday.

Got my Shulk. :D

Are you really feeling it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

My Dark Pit (hehe) never arrived from shopto (from the preorders I cancelled) but I did get two Pauletenas despite only ordering one.
    In short I've a goddes of light for trade for a pit of darkness.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Zero suit Samus up between Link and Samus now, with Ganon on the other side of Link. That's my lot until I get Zelda and the Splatoon duo. Unless they decide to release Midna. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

I was in Galway Smyths around 5pm today, they had everyone on shelves except the Yoshis, of whom I saw nary a thread. Ness was still there too, but he's down to one. I got a ZS Samus, but I'm just home now and there's a shipment-confirmed email waiting for me so I guess I'll have a spare one next week if anybody needs her.

After the stress and expense of the last few waves, this one has been an absolute relief. I could have got everyone but Yoshi without preordering. And with the restocks, good on ye, Nintendo, it's a sharp turn towards where things should be. Still gonna preorder, though, but getting there.

Not massively impressed by ZS Samus. No major complaints from the neck down but her head and hair are VERY plain and simplistic. Hair in particular looks like a squiggle of yellow Marla compared to the blonde on the packaging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

All Yoshi variants are up on Argos now, very low stock but can be ordered to a few different stores. €24.99 though!

Advertisement