Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

Some were rarer than others, a couple like Zelda, Mario, Pikachu etc never became valuable, and the most recent wave seems to have bucked the trend at last. Restocks are new and unpredictable but you never know, keep an eye out for Jigglypuff.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I hear the Blue Yarn Yoshi is now worthless, so I'll someone a solid and throw a fiver your way for your one ;)
    1623-3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I hear the Blue Yarn Yoshi is now worthless, so I'll someone a solid and throw a fiver your way for your one ;)
    1623-3.jpg

My Smyths has 3 left, of each colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

3x Splatoon Amigos are now TWICE the price of the game.... farcical

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Cormac... wrote: »
    3x Splatoon Amigos...

Complete with ten-gallon hats and ponchos? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Complete with ten-gallon hats and ponchos? :)

steve-rogers-i-understood-that-reference.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Now trying to think of squid names for Ned Nederlander, Lucky Day and Dusty Bottoms.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Now trying to think of squid names for Ned Nederlander, Lucky Day and Dusty Bottoms.

Wait, I've heard if this...
    It's .... Cat Juggling!!!

Not the same film but any excuse to post up a Steve Martin clip!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,146 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I demand a Steve Martin banjo montage. And a Robin amiibo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I've a green Yoshi spare if anyone needs him?

• Advertisement

I demand a Steve Martin banjo montage. And a Robin amiibo.
    Well, it's Steve Martin and Robin's uncle Kermit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Nabbed the last Ganondorf in smyths Naas...sweet!
    Lots of Dark Pit/Paulieta/Charizard/Zero Suit Samus there too btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

Selling on my opened Inkling Boy and Squid here if any of ye want them. Boardsies first dibs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Selling on my opened Inkling Boy and Squid here if any of ye want them. Boardsies first dibs!
    Thanks for that, been looking for those 2 for a long time for a decent price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Grey Wind

Anybody been in Smyths in Galway today or yesterday? What's the amiibo stock like? My mam will be there tomorrow and I might ask her to pick me up one of the ones I'm looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

If the boy is available, I'll jump straight in!

Both are gone to Meesared. Handier for me to sell them together. Sorry folks.

Might have an opened Rosalina later today if anyone's interested in swapping for Greninja, Lucina or Robin.

Are all the Yarn Yoshi Amiibos in the country out of stock?? Nooooo! :(

Was heading upto Dublin on Saturday was hoping to pick one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Might have an opened Rosalina later today if anyone's interested in swapping for Marth, lucina or Robin.

I could swap one of those with you for dear Rosie :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Might have an opened Rosalina later today if anyone's interested in swapping for Marth, lucina or Robin.

My daughter would love a Rosalina. I've an opened Marth if you want to swap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Is the Dr. Mario amiibo out this month or is it September? I don't own any yet but I like the look of the Dr Mario and Bowser Jr figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 michaelc4739

Rosalina is up on smyths website no stock yet but it means its being restocked

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

I just ordered Rosalina, along with Kirby, Wario and Little Mac. I feel so awful when I buy amiibo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

robman60 wrote: »
    Is the Dr. Mario amiibo out this month or is it September? I don't own any yet but I like the look of the Dr Mario and Bowser Jr figures.

They are both out on the 17th of July

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

elekid wrote: »
    They are both out on the 17th of July

Same with the Pikmin one?

Same with the Pikmin one?

Yep, Olimar is out that day too

Just got a Marth in Argos in Nutgrove so that's no longer needed.

Smyths Jervis St have Little Mac in stock for €15! CEX Liffey St have one in stock for €40. Gee, I wonder where that came from

• Advertisement

Yarn Yoshi seems to have disappeared, in all his guises, from the Smyth's site, despite the apparent fact that they were the only stores that stocked him.

Advertisement