Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

johnf26 wrote: »
    yea lad i hadnt seen them online at all for pre order but you could do it instore. You should ring up your local i did it just this minute as i seen your message and the staff were able to hold onto all 4 for me tomorrow .ONly i seen your message id have forgotten all about them.Cheers.

Thats really annoying evertime I asked I was told no and was even told no confirmation on their twitter yesterday. I had already decided not to order them when they hadnt shown up on the site. Will be winging it tomorrow. With restocks it not a big issue to me anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

What's out tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

The retro trio and the Mii trio I believe...? I've only been able to find Duck Hunt and ROB to preorder, no sign of G&W....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

The retro trio and the Mii trio I believe...? I've only been able to find Duck Hunt and ROB to preorder, no sign of G&W....

Littlewoods has them all, no?

Huh. The effers didn't have G&W listed under "Amiibo." They still don't have the Miis but that's him sorted now, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Mii gunner(girl mii) €13.99 on argos site, none of the other five up as of yet, I'm waiting for Animal Crossing cards next week myself, will get Mr Game&Watch if I can later though.

Got all 6 in smyths this morning. Seens to be plenty in there. Met another guy in there buying amiibo not sure if he is on here or not but you know who you are. Gamestop in stephens green has some behind the counter and I have a Nii Gunner reserved in Argos Jervis and Stephens green if anyone wants them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Didn't see the Game&Watch in Smyths (souleater must have nabbed em all), but plenty of Miis, Dog+Duck and R.O.B.

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Didn't see the Game&Watch in Smyths (souleater must have nabbed em all), but plenty of Miis, Dog+Duck and R.O.B.

The guy went to restock the shelf with the new amiibo as I was leaving if you don't see them on the shelf ask at the counter. I had to for G+W and Duck Hunt. But yes I nabbed all the G+W so I can display all 4 versions at once and now I'm off to sell the extras ob the black market aka Adverts lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Gunmonkey wrote: »

Just came out of gameslop in Henry st. They have one G&W Amiibo behind the Counter. €16.99 go go go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭nemes1s

Hi guys does anyone know if 8bit mario is coming out separatly or do you have to buy the mario maker pack?

nemes1s wrote: »
    Hi guys does anyone know if 8bit mario is coming out separatly or do you have to buy the mario maker pack?

Modern Mario colours is as far as I know in October I think. Same as Mewtwo. Up on the Snyths site at last check

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Bought one or two more this morning, store even gave me a handy box to bring them home. Was sound of them.

CPtme81WcAENv0l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

So that's why there's been shortages!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

All 6 were in the Ennis Road Smyths in Limerick as well as loads of all 3 colours of Yoshi. The new ones weren't out though, you had to ask.

Deano7788 wrote:
    All 6 were in the Ennis Road Smyths in Limerick as well as loads of all 3 colours of Yoshi. The new ones weren't out though, you had to ask.

How much were the Yoshi do you know? I'm hoping to pick some up for trading for other things if they're not too pricey. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

CliCliW wrote: »
    How much were the Yoshi do you know? I'm hoping to pick some up for trading for other things if they're not too pricey. :)

€19.99

• Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

No Yoshis in Blanch or Jervis as of yet, the country stores specifically those out whest seem to get deliveries pre weekend where as the Dublin stores get them post weekend, Tuesday afternoon in the case of Jervis Street.

Please dear sweet Amiibo gods let there be a Blue Yarn Yoshi in my hands soon. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

All of the new wave of amiibos are available to buy from argos now, at the nice price of €13.99 (20% off them at the moment):
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?pp=20&s=Price%3A+Low+-+High&storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&q=AMIIBO&authToken=
    They can be also ordered in for collection if they're out of stock. :)

No Yoshis in Blanch or Jervis as of yet, the country stores specifically those out whest seem to get deliveries pre weekend where as the Dublin stores get them post weekend, Tuesday afternoon in the case of Jervis Street.

I'm just so confused because smyths website marked all the new ones as not available here.

Limerick seems to get them on Wednesdays. I'm all over the place with these releases :/

• Advertisement

All of the new wave of amiibos are available to buy from argos now, at the nice price of €13.99 (20% off them at the moment):
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?pp=20&s=Price%3A+Low+-+High&storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&q=AMIIBO&authToken=
    They can be also ordered in for collection if they're out of stock. :)

Its great to see this after the months of no stock to be had anywhere without a pre-order. Nintendo has obviously learned to send everyone more stock or however it works. What I'm trying to say is thank Arceus for amiibo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, tell me more about the Game & Watch Amiibo, are there any other games it compatible with?
    Smash Bros goes without saying and his presence in Super Mario Maker is assumed also, but anything else?
    I have mine booked, going to nip in on my lunchbreak today and nab him.
    I was going to buy Rob and the Duckhunt pair but I realise I've no interest in the former and I prefer playing the latter on my Nes and Famicom!

I presume he gets a Yarn Yoshi in Wooly World, but haven't seen if so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

5 Blue and 4 Pink Woolly Yoshis in Smyths Jervis this morning!

I've been told by a friend that Wii Fit Trainer and Palutena are available in Parkway Gamestop, Limerick. Not sure if still there but maybe worth checking if you're stuck for them.

I've two card packs preordered for this Friday (I'm so hyped!) But I think I'll be saving up and buying from online after them, 3 per pack is ridiculous compared to America's 6. Anyone else buying?

Seven euro a pack?? Wow. No thank you. I won't even be getting one.

Does anybody know where I could order the Chibi Robo amiibo bundle? Atm seems nowhere in Ireland is doing it.

Also when are the animal crossing figures out or are they still just marked as November?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Does anybody know where I could order the Chibi Robo amiibo bundle? Atm seems nowhere in Ireland is doing it.

Also when are the animal crossing figures out or are they still just marked as November?

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B0139LXNX2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1443685242&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=chibi+robo&dpPl=1&dpID=51QGMg4tErL&ref=plSrch

• Registered Users Posts: 17,645 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

More Animal Crossing: SCAMiibo Festival figures revealed.
    1454087303680603283.jpg

1454087303823368851.jpg

They’ll be out in Japan on December 17. And you just know that there'll be more.

• Advertisement

What are those guys' names, does anyone know? I want to update my Excel sheet.

I'm still waiting for those alternate Mario Party 10 Rosalinas and Warios. Hardly likely to happen at this stage....

Edit: Never mind, got them! Blathers, Mr. Resetti, Kicks and Celeste.

Advertisement