Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

When is the Shovel Knight amiibo actually out in Europe? This week or next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

When is the Shovel Knight amiibo actually out in Europe? This week or next?

Friday the 11th. now i have no reason not to buy the game for my 3ds, after having it on the wii u.

Gamestop have the Twikight Princess bundle up for 89.99. What a bargin!!

Anybody find a Shovel Knight anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,654 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Anybody find a Shovel Knight anywhere?

He's not going to arrive in Europe until 18th December. They've had problems with customs. I'll provide the link in a bit.

• Advertisement

sligeach wrote: »
    He's not going to arrive in Europe until 18th December. They've had problems with customs. I'll provide the link in a bit.

Oh. I thought the delays were just for at GAME. Guess not.

UK Players: Sorry for the amiibo release date delay. Latest we know, the figure will be available December 18th. The little guy is trying to make his way out of customs! Once we get official clearance, we’ll shout it to everyone!

http://yachtclubgames.com/2015/12/amiibo-instruction-manual/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

The final amiibo for 2015 is taking its sweet time. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

Shovel Knight? More like Silent Knight, amirite??

Uh, anyway, Smyths has the second wave of Animal Crossing ones up with a release date of Jan 29th.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

Just a heads up - a couple of amiibo are going cheap in argos these days! I'm getting Palutena for €13!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

CliCliW wrote: »
    Just a heads up - a couple of amiibo are going cheap in argos these days! I'm getting Palutena for €13!

None of the ones I want in stock. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

sligeach wrote: »

It's probably an issue with bring his shovel through customs, importation of a dangerous weapon and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭CliCliW

SMC92Ian wrote:
    None of the ones I want in stock.

That's a pity :(

For anyone who missed the Smash Direct, Corrin (from Fire Emblem) and Bayonetta announced as the final Smash fighters with amiibos confirmed. Downloadable in February. Cloud downloadable in a few hours. Roy, Ryu and Famicom ROB amiibos release March 18th.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Also confirmed Amiibos coming for Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta. No dates give but prob not see them till after E3 (Im guessing release dates given then).

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Any chance of a Shovel Knight release in shops this week? I was hoping to buy one as a present, but time is short.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Any chance of a Shovel Knight release in shops this week? I was hoping to buy one as a present, but time is short.

Been delayed again 22nd/23rd is due date.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

Well, that's Ryu and Bayonetta on my list :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

smokingman wrote: »
    Well, that's Ryu and Bayonetta on my list :)

same, i promised myself i wouldnt buy anymore of these things but, shovel knight looks so cool, ryu will proabably too and bayonetta is a must!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

same, i promised myself i wouldnt buy anymore of these things but, shovel knight looks so cool, ryu will proabably too and bayonetta is a must!

Darn tootin!
    ...and to think I started all this with just one little Link to use with Hyrule Warriors and now I have 11 of them...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

All of the Amiibos in Smyths Jervis have 2 for €25 stickers on them including the Woolly Yoshis which are normally €20 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

elekid wrote: »
    All of the Amiibos in Smyths Jervis have 2 for €25 stickers on them including the Woolly Yoshis which are normally €20 each.

I'm guessing not the Mega Yarn Yoshi. :)

I'll probably get Bayo as well. Will be one to preorder I'd say if want it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm guessing not the Mega Yarn Yoshi. :)

I'll probably get Bayo as well. Will be one to preorder I'd say if want it

I actually checked Mega Yarn Yoshi, but it's not included unsurprisingly :p

Bayonetta for me as well, I was pleased by her announcement

elekid wrote: »

That's pretty decent. I did want to buy the pink and blue Yarn Yoshi. The green Yarn Yoshi is the only amiibo I own. He sits unopened from the amiibo bundle.

The 2 for €25 is up on the website too, nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Shovel Knight delayed to December 30th.

There's a shop here in Krakow selling standalone Isabelle and Digby for about €18 each. Wish I'd known that before I ordered from Japan....

There's a shop here in Krakow selling standalone Isabelle and Digby for about €18 each. Wish I'd known that before I ordered from Japan....

They're on Amazon.fr and .de for €14.99 too.

So Shovel Knight arrived this morning. This completes my Amiibo collection for another year. And what a year it's been, huh Yoshi? :pac:

zjb5z4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

So Shovel Knight arrived this morning. This completes my Amiibo collection for another year. And what a year it's been, huh Yoshi? :pac:

zjb5z4.jpg

I want that Yoshi but can't justify the price.

Advertisement