Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Obtained the sword now too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Anyone seen Poochie on his own?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

The Zelda pre orders sold out pretty quick as expected. But the Bayonetta amiibo's are still both available on Game.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/amiibo-bayonetta-original-outfit-1891493

http://www.game.co.uk/en/amiibo-bayonetta-1891424

• Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Have an unopened Link Ocarina of Time amiibo to swap looking for Guardian, Toon Zelda Archer Link or Horseback Link, don't mind if they're opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

Has anyone heard anything new about taking preorders in Irish based shops?

• Advertisement

Smyths and argos probably not doing any of them at this stage, they got burned by the animal crossing and crappy sets which they still can't unload.

I remember Gamestop taking pre-orders for the BOTW Zelda ones but have heard nothing about the new Amiibo's (Cloud/Bayonetta/Zelda figures)

Not sure either tbh, I want the goron mask one. Gamestop apparently getting the two fire emblem ones due at the end of this month. Alm can't remember the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

In Gamestop you can order the 2 Fire Emblem charcters Alm and Cecila or whatever and the 3 Links, thats it. No Smash anywhere tho.
    All Argos really have is a small few leftover stock of whats on the site. Do get some restocks at times like Ganondorf or Shovel Knight. SMyths I think have given up on everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Not sure either tbh, I want the goron mask one. Gamestop apparently getting the two fire emblem ones due at the end of this month. Alm can't remember the other.

Celica. ;)

• Advertisement

If only art and Paul had regigged a few letters I would remember her name a lot easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Of course you mean Suggs. :p

In Gamestop you can order the 2 Fire Emblem charcters Alm and Cecila or whatever and the 3 Links.

That's great. I'll try my local shop and try to get the three new Link Amiibo. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭nemes1s

In Gamestop you can order the 2 Fire Emblem charcters Alm and Cecila or whatever and the 3 Links, thats it. No Smash anywhere tho.
    All Argos really have is a small few leftover stock of whats on the site. Do get some restocks at times like Ganondorf or Shovel Knight. SMyths I think have given up on everything.

Hi buddy are you sure you can order the 3 new Zelda Amiibos?as Iv been trying to preorder them the last 3 weeks and Iv been told that they have not been on there systems yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Does anyone have pics of their collections they'd like to share? Some of you must have hundreds!

nemes1s wrote: »
    Hi buddy are you sure you can order the 3 new Zelda Amiibos?as Iv been trying to preorder them the last 3 weeks and Iv been told that they have not been on there systems yet.

Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

took me a while to see the word "Deposit" at which point it was too late to save my pants :(

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Does anyone have pics of their collections they'd like to share? Some of you must have hundreds!

Also yup

Yup

Ah well looks like I missed out god damn!i wouldn't mind but I asked about them 3 weeks ago looks liked they were all snapped up early.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

My collection is in a bag under my bed... It's mostly complete to date, except for the Breath of the Wild series and the newest Diddy and Rosalina. I've mostly lost interest, just waiting for the last Smash ones and getting a few here and there. But goddamn, the prices online for those Breath ones.

And yeah, having zero interest in Fire Emblem games, I had to put stickers on the bottoms of Alm and Celica to remember their names. Look great though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,659 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I'm going to hell.
    DAsW-SdXYAAkAOq?format=jpg

At least I have a shovel to dig my way there now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Welcome to the dark side
    We have cake....
    And Amiibos

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

as cool as he looks he's actually one of the more limited amiibos, in that he only works with 1 game. And he unlocks an "extra" that probably should have been present from day 1. He probably represents more than any other amiibo everything you hate about them.

He's also the best one :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I got mine as a present, and it looks fantastic.
    It unlocks features in both the WiiU and 3DS versions of the game, no idea though what it does on the Switch edition.

I wonder how many non-Nintendo owners, apparently they do exist, but Shovel Knight fans all the same have gone out and bought it?
    It's a lovely model tbh.

It's very unlikely that I'll open this. He's a collector's piece for the future. Even though there's a crease in the cardboard along the top.

sligeach wrote: »
    It's very unlikely that I'll open this. He's a collector's piece for the future. Even though there's a crease in the cardboard along the top.

The shovel knight Amiibo can be used without taking it out of the box incase you didn't know

He can indeed, all nintendo made amiibos have the silver foil under the figure the three outsourced figures, Shovel Knight and Donkey Kong and Bowser skylanders were made in a different factory so no foil to foil yours or my anal retentions of keeping them sealed.

nemes1s wrote: »
    The shovel knight Amiibo can be used without taking it out of the box incase you didn't know

Oh ya, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks.

sligeach wrote: »
    Oh ya, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks.

Kinda weird having you in here... in the dirt, with the other Amiibo owners....

interesting times indeed....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Skyward Sword, Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess amiibo's back up for pre order on Nintendo's site, get them quick.

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/the-legend-of-zelda-collection.list?widget_id=174384

Advertisement