Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭nemes1s

Corholio wrote: »
    Skyward Sword, Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess amiibo's back up for pre order on Nintendo's site, get them quick.

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/the-legend-of-zelda-collection.list?widget_id=174384

Cheers buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭nemes1s

Does anybody know if the Nintendo uk store takes the money for the purchase of a preorder item straight away or will they take it just before the item ships?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,663 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Kinda weird having you in here... in the dirt, with the other Amiibo owners....

interesting times indeed....

We’re all swines.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

nemes1s wrote: »
    Does anybody know if the Nintendo uk store takes the money for the purchase of a preorder item straight away or will they take it just before the item ships?

They take the money on dispatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Corholio wrote: »
    Skyward Sword, Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess amiibo's back up for pre order on Nintendo's site, get them quick.

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo/the-legend-of-zelda-collection.list?widget_id=174384

nice one man ty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

johnf26 wrote: »
    nice one man ty

No bother, as long as you don't resell them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Got the switch at launch and said to myself I won't get any Amiibo's!

Bought Shovel Knight cause I thought he looked cool.... now I want more! What have I let myself into!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,147 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Just seen on hukd Pink Yoshi is 99p in GAME, lots of other figures reduced but that's a sweet deal if anyone's got friends or family up north or over in England near a store.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pink-yarn-yoshi-amiibo-99p-instore-game-2704730

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Mega Yarn Yoshi was also sighted for a fiver in there. There were a few other Wii U bargains. We owe it to Europe to get up there and drain the place dry before the Brexit Wall goes up....

Gonna try get to Lisburn on Saturday damn hospital appointment on Friday otherwise I'd do it then, I need a mega yarn to live.

• Advertisement

Wait, I thought you couldn't see? How are you going to drive?

Hold the phone! Are you.... Blindshot???
    "How far to Lisbon, RB?"
    "All distance is as nothing in the mind of the Bandit. You might want to buckle up and shut your eyes. I know I have...."
    VrrrroooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOooom!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Sure have you never seen Keith Barry driving blindfolded?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Sure have you never seen Keith Barry driving blindfolded?

No need for the comparison with charlatan Liverpool fans I'm the real magic man, he's a hack,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

To be Yahoo serious for a moment....
    It is common courtesy not to comment on peoples IRL without permission, and I'd advise against it people.
    It's important to keep in mind that just because someone is familiar online, their offline life is their own.

Em... Chibi Robo has joined the 5 euro fray in Smyth's (solo, not with game) - got one in carrickmines. Is this still the right place to talk about that?

It's €1 preplayed for the game if you can find it, rediculously cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

robojet wrote: »

As you obviously don't want to answer my pm, I'll have to address you here.
    The weird stalking type post and personal digs are not on. If they continue, you'll be banned from the forum indefinitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭robojet

Star Lord wrote: »
    As you obviously don't want to answer my pm, I'll have to address you here.
    The weird stalking type post and personal digs are not on. If they continue, you'll be banned from the forum indefinitely.

Greetings again,
    As you can see, I have already addressed your pm. Please take some time to digest what I have said to you. And politeness costs nothing, so extend me the same courtesy that I do towards you. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭robojet

Cyrus (possibly the most hideous Amiibo ever) in stock at Smyths Airside for 2 euro. I cant see any of the Animal Crossing figures ever having any kind of value to them, there are just too many out there.

• Advertisement

robojet wrote: »
    Cyrus (possibly the most hideous Amiibo ever) in stock at Smyths Airside for 2 euro. I cant see any of the Animal Crossing figures ever having any kind of value to them, there are just too many out there.

He's been that price for ages and he's still not selling. They'll give him away like they did the Infinity figures soon enough.

He serves a purpose though - if you find an unboxed amiibo in store, make sure Cyrus is the closest boxed one to your till and they'll scan him for pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Cleaned out a bunch of comments, to remove a whole chain of conversation.

Please bear in mind folks:

1. It's not appropriate to discuss someone's movements in real life on here without their go ahead. Nor is it on to try to investigate anything about people off the site.

2. If someone posts something inappropriate or worrying, do not respond, just report the post and let us deal with it.

Apologies for derailing the thread won't happen again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

giphy.gif

I thought what you said was fine and sorry about your grandmother.

So Sligeach, you love Amiibos now....
    How is that working out?
    What other wonderful figurines of negligible utility have you bought?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I went in for a gawk at the Amiibos, the pixel Mario wasn't in stock so I didn't get anything. Hopefully they'll still be down after my birthday. I should have asked can I bring sale stuff back if I got a double, was thinking of that too. Ah well.
    sligeach wrote: »
    I didn't see any of the posts, just saying sorry to RobbingBandit too.

sligeach wrote: »

Ninja edit doesn't get past you sir welcome to the fresh hell of amiibo collecting.

I posted then ninja edited I was at my grans funeral today here is not the place for me to discuss such matters BTW this is turning into a Bobs Burgers inspired apology, rererere to infinity and beyond no more derailments unless its a shipment of Bulmers, thanks for the kind words.

• Advertisement

Possible leak of amiibo from the upcoming Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle game. They could easily be fake too.
    ysfEix-cXvh1aKCRLqSiqR3GDb1snJsNuO7e3tEqBo.jpg

Advertisement