Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Wouldn't have much interest in the Rabbids ones, but I'm sure these could be true alright. Would be disappointed if they got Rabbids amiibo and not Arms ones. Although probably waiting to see how Arms does first before producing them possibly, but deserves to do well imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Ah jaysis, if they do a Twintelle amiibo the internet will burst and send preorder fluid everywhere. It must not happen.

There was a mention in that Rabbids / Ubisoft interview last week or so about merchandise, so I wouldn't be surprised to see these on the shelves. And from the look of them I'd say they'll probably stay there. The base looks wrong for Amiibo though... could just end up being a gatcha.

Why does Luigi have no legs and a haunted burger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I can't see very well again, gods damn those am the most unpurty amiibos eva, ubisoft make them then I hope they go under and fast. Rabbids was a fun ip at first but jebus let it die, evil cash in type game like this is wrong I tells ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

My order was cancelled due to not being able to send to forwarding locations. aka address pal. Anybody ever order from the store themselves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

My order was cancelled due to not being able to send to forwarding locations. aka address pal. Anybody ever order from the store themselves?

Had the same with the last ones, they seemed to have really cracked down on shipping to those lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I used dpd when ordering the Sanrio cards and it took two tries, have you tried more than once?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,015 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Here's an image of the new Pimin amiibo from Hey! Pikmin. It was shown off in the Japanese trailer. Presumably it'll come West where it'll be like gold dust to find.
    DBzTBgDXcAAYIso.jpg:large

I used dpd when ordering the Sanrio cards and it took two tries, have you tried more than once?

Only tried the once, all out of stock now anyway so never mind :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

sligeach wrote: »
    Here's an image of the new Pimin amiibo from Hey! Pikmin. It was shown off in the Japanese trailer. Presumably it'll come West where it'll be like gold dust to find.

It was available to preorder from Amazon.de for a few weeks there but it's unavailable again at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Super Smash Bros Bayonetta
    Super Smash Bros Pikmin
    Super Smash Bros Cloud
    Super Smash Bros Bayonetta 2
    Super Smash Bros Corrin 2
    Super Smash Bros Cloud 2
    Super Smash Bros Corrin

All available now on gamestop for pre order

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭nemes1s

Please god they don't start bringing out the player 2 version of every previously released smash brothers Amiibo these things are costing me a small fortune and am really sick of them at this stage but hopefully that will be the end of them.

13 new amiibo announced. My poor wallet. I'm gonna need another shelf for all of these :/

13 new amiibo announced. My poor wallet. I'm gonna need another shelf for all of these :/

When smash is finished I will only get any metroid or Zelda ones that get released the rest can go to hell lol

nemes1s wrote: »
    When smash is finished I will only get any metroid or Zelda ones that get released the rest can go to hell lol

but look at Bowser and his wedding suit :D
    odyssey-amiibo.jpg

OH GAWD!they do look awsome but I shall ignore

Did anyone pick up the breath of the wild first4figures link statue for €80 it's pretty nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seeing the Amiibo for Urbosa on Treehouse Live makes it look like the stand is in a really dodgy position
    Image29.jpg

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Seeing the Amiibo for Urbosa on Treehouse Live makes it look like the stand is in a really dodgy position
    Image29.jpg

Them gerudo folk really are 8ft tall

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Image29.jpg

"Oh you naughty Voe, this is not what cryonesis is for..... I didn't say stop..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,015 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

That's why the Gerudo are so serious. They've a pole stuck up their @RS€;.

Fast and loose them thieves, gives it a whole new meaning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

419906.png

Something you need to tell us?

Have you too been the victim of inappropriate stands? ;) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭FallSilently

nemes1s wrote: »

Fecking preach. The end is finally in sight....

Though given the scarcity of the BotW series (I don't have them) I have kinda given up on that line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The BotW Champion ones look fantastic, but I don't really want to get those. That Metroid one on the other hand, I need it like Spongebob needs his cool glass of water!!!

730JOq.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Only the Metroid one, maybe the new Samus one, then I'll have to buy the Zero Suit Samus one as well.
    And, as yet, I've never really used them in gameplay, they are just gorgeous models from great franchises.
    And another thing...
    Looking at the prices some people pay for accurate models from franchises on other systems and platforms, I think €14.99 is pretty good.
    Have you seen the prices for Final Fantasy or Gears of War figurines in your local friendly GS??

ZSS was one of the easier to get decent Amiibo when Smyths liquidated them. There were loads at the start. You might still get one outside of Dublin - Naas or Drogheda are probably the closest ones that tend to have good stock of whatevers going cheap.

Star Lord wrote: »
    419906.png

Something you need to tell us?

Have you too been the victim of inappropriate stands? ;) :pac:

Username's inspired by the greatest white collar criminal in the land Bertie, me and manual labour are not familiar plus I'm anything but loose. Got a family member to preorder the cloud amiibo in the gameslop shop only to be told it is online only.

ZSS can be ordered into Argos, so now is your chance

• Advertisement

sligeach wrote: »

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-2005866-amiibo-Pikmin/dp/B0713YSBGY/ref=pd_sim_63_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=B1KMDFMMG556K6A9D0BB
    Amazon hvae it for Pre-Order at the normal price of £10.99, which you can't complain about because you're a dirty, filthy amiibo-owning piece of crap just like the rest of us now :D WALLOW! WALLOW IN THE GLORIOUS MUD!

Advertisement