Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Banjo wrote: »
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-2005866-amiibo-Pikmin/dp/B0713YSBGY/ref=pd_sim_63_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=B1KMDFMMG556K6A9D0BB
    Amazon hvae it for Pre-Order at the normal price of £10.99, which you can't complain about because you're a dirty, filthy amiibo-owning piece of crap just like the rest of us now :D WALLOW! WALLOW IN THE GLORIOUS MUD!

Love that song...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,182 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-2005866-amiibo-Pikmin/dp/B0713YSBGY/ref=pd_sim_63_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=B1KMDFMMG556K6A9D0BB
    Amazon hvae it for Pre-Order at the normal price of ?10.99, which you can't complain about because you're a dirty, filthy amiibo-owning piece of crap just like the rest of us now :D WALLOW! WALLOW IN THE GLORIOUS MUD!

You are a kind sir sir, any chance of finding me a non gameslop cloud preorder, then you'd be a very kind sir indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Funny you should say that, HUKD just flagged Cloud and Corrin on Amazon :
    Corrin - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071956VLC/?tag=ho01f-21

Cloud - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B072F34KKY

(unless you were being sarcastic - did I miss a post where the Pikmin was already flagged?)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm hoping for a bundle pack, like the two for the 3DS Kirby releases.
    I'll probably take a while to get playing it but it does look fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Just received the last Breath of the Wild amiibo I wanted, the Guardian. Imported from Japan but arrived quickly, the parcel was Huge! The box for the amiibo itself is massive, way bigger than even the Monster Hunter ones. I was sure I'd be faced with a customs charge but luckily they didn't bother (maybe because it weighs so little). I paid just under €50 (eek) for it, but I believe it was €24.99 or something when it was available here? So not too bad considering postage was included and it came in perfect condition. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,015 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Just received the last Breath of the Wild amiibo I wanted, the Guardian. Imported from Japan but arrived quickly, the parcel was Huge! The box for the amiibo itself is massive, way bigger than even the Monster Hunter ones. I was sure I'd be faced with a customs charge but luckily they didn't bother (maybe because it weighs so little). I paid just under €50 (eek) for it, but I believe it was €24.99 or something when it was available here? So not too bad considering postage was included and it came in perfect condition. :)

You're crazy. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The Guardian Amiibo is fantastic though. Legs are fully poseable too.

Star Lord wrote: »
    The Guardian Amiibo is fantastic though. Legs are fully poseable too.

I want one!
    For RRP!

was about to flag the Link Rider back in Amazon for RRP
    In the time it took me to type it, it's gone.
    Wish I'd ordered one now :(

It's back! Link Archer and Link Rider for RRP on Amazon, shipping in July.
    1 per customer
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01N33MZVV/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Look for the link on the right for ordering from Amazon. They've been coming and going all morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

It's back! Link Archer and Link Rider for RRP on Amazon, shipping in July.
    1 per customer
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01N33MZVV/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Look for the link on the right for ordering from Amazon. They've been coming and going all morning.

just come on to post this lol ordered one this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭nemes1s

Just had 2 of the 3 Zelda Amiibos I'd preordered from Nintendo uk cancelled 😱 I guess il not find them anywhere else anytime in the near future why don't Nintendo get out enough of these to meet the demand!

Anyone else have preorders cancelled today, gods damn Nintendo are bastardos

Gonna start a one man(old really old boy) vigilante crusade against amiibo scalpers, dog the bounty hunter style.

Anyone else have preorders cancelled today, gods damn Nintendo are bastardos

Did you have them cancelled?yes they are all with the scalpers now may they sleep tight!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

nemes1s wrote: »
    Just had 2 of the 3 Zelda Amiibos I'd preordered from Nintendo uk cancelled 😱 I guess il not find them anywhere else anytime in the near future why don't Nintendo get out enough of these to meet the demand!

Same,they only now sending me majars mask :(

Guys all Zelda Amiibo back up for pre order on Nintendo uk shop now

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

So went to pick up my Link amiibo in Gamestop and don't ya know the price went up from when I originally ordered the. From a tenner each to 16.99 each!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,015 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

So went to pick up my Link amiibo in Gamestop and don't ya know the price went up from when I originally ordered the. From a tenner each to 16.99 each!!

You had them reserved, right? Did they sell them to you for €10 or €17? It should have been €10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Wait are the zeldas out today? I preordered them at GS but completely forgot about the release date.

• Advertisement

sligeach wrote: »
    You had them reserved, right? Did they sell them to you for €10 or €17? It should have been €10.

17. Do they have a pre-order promise tho?

17. Do they have a pre-order promise tho?

When you pre-order, and pay a sum of money, you seal a contract for goods at that price point.
    Now, some places have price promises that, if the item is discounted in the mean time, they'll honour the changed price, but it is not supposed to be permitted the other way around.
    You order @ €10 you get the goods for €10

Well if it's like argos, where they don't take the money until you arrive to buy it, you pay the price on the day officially.
    But in Argos, I have only ever once been asked to pay more than the price at time of reservation and that was when I couldn't prove what price I reserved it at due to them not sending me a confirmation... Sorry Lucina, but you're not worth the extra 4 quid!

I've got onto Gamestop to see. Who knows if I'll get a reply but we'll see.

Banjo ask them to check their price changes on the system next time if the price is lower on the system for the date you said you made the reservation they have to give you the lower price ;) Just for future reference.

Either way the new amiibo look great. Thank God he has a real face unlike Smash Link haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Just received notification from the Nintendo UK store that the Guardian amiibo I ordered has been dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭LP64

Have an unopened Link Ocarina of Time amiibo to swap looking for Guardian, Toon Zelda Archer Link or Horseback Link, don't mind if they're opened.

Hi Robbing bandit. Do you still have it. In holidays in france and a shop near me says it has aecher and rider available. Would you he interested in a trade of i can get my hand on one. Missing the ocarina of time one. Thanks

Sorry have gotten them since that post was made, I seem to have misplaced my opened one too so I am gonna keep this one as it seems to be impossible to get now, I'd probably swap for a toon zelda sealed as I have no zelda figure only ganondorf sheik and link ones. Apologies for this.

You mean the zelda wind waker 30th anniversary?

Yeah

• Advertisement

Brilliant. I'll get back to you if i find it. Also where are you based?

Advertisement