Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiibos....collector urge growing...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

dunworth1 wrote: »
    I got my odyssey ones on Thursday I would be ringing them

I ordered them for in-store pickup so I wouldn’t have to worry about being home for the postman, but I guess that backfired spectacularly :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Sainsburys sprucefield have 4xpeach, 4x Bowser and 4x Mario in their wedding duds.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Banjo wrote: »
    Sainsburys sprucefield have 4xpeach, 4x Bowser and 4x Mario in their wedding duds.

Damn I'd nearly take the trip up just for Mario and peach.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Dude, if you'd responded 7 hours ago I'd have gotten them for you. And added them to the Tom Nook amiibo and SNES mini I carry everywhere in the vain hope you'll flag my bloated ****emobile down...

I was in hospital still unfortunately but now I have two working eyes once this one heals so it will make tracking you down so much easier, I'm gonna whupp you boy soon, very soon. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got an email from Gamestop that says they're doing buy 3 get 3 free on all toys to life figures as part of their Halloween sale. I'm not sure if it's only used figures as I can't see anything on their site about it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

My Champion Amiibos have arrived in GS today.
    Have to get in and collect them, stash them away for the young fella.
    Nearly everything bought for him now!

Tesco direct 3 for 2 on animal crossing and early smash bros amiibos, nothing new unfortunately no zelda or red base ones neither, good if you're trying to track down ones you may have missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Gamestop does have 3 for 2 on all Amiibo/Lego Dimen/Skylanders/Disney infinity they have left. From what I saw of my local no special hidden gems that were hiding in the back, just what was on the racks thrown into those mesh cages they have in the centre of aisles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    My Champion Amiibos have arrived in GS today.
    Have to get in and collect them, stash them away for the young fella.
    Nearly everything bought for him now!

They’re out already? I hope mine arrive, after all my order woes for October’s amiibos.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

They’re out already? I hope mine arrive, after all my order woes for October’s amiibos.

Cidonalad will be getting them along with the Guardian Amiibo, a 2DS:XL, that Dishonored spin off and a Cuphead t shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

Something tells me I'm not getting these onea home deliverd and they will be instore ones. They only ones I've not ordered into store of the last few batches 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭nemes1s

Something tells me I'm not getting these onea home deliverd and they will be instore ones. They only ones I've not ordered into store of the last few batches 😒

You should have got an email from Gamestop yesterday telling you that they shipped that's what I got anyway.According to to an post mine are out for delivery atm

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

I haven't gotten a dispatch email regarding the Champion amiibo from GameStop yet. At this point in the Metroid amiibo release schedule, they'd already arrived. When did you order, nemes1s?

nemes1s wrote: »
    You should have got an email from Gamestop yesterday telling you that they shipped that's what I got anyway.According to to an post mine are out for delivery atm

Yeah for the Mario Wedding ones they were shipped on Wednesday and arrived Thursday. Think Gamestop have messed this up again as per usual

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    I haven't gotten a dispatch email regarding the Champion amiibo from GameStop yet. At this point in the Metroid amiibo release schedule, they'd already arrived. When did you order, nemes1s?

They have just arrived to me now.I can't remember the date but ordered as soon as they went up for order on the site.

Yeah for the Mario Wedding ones they were shipped on Wednesday and arrived Thursday. Think Gamestop have messed this up again as per usual

I think it's a lottery with Gamestop also Iv seen that the Mario wedding ones are available in Argos!

They are back up on the Gamestop website. With a wrong picture but they are there so they should be getting shipped

€60. for the Champions set in Argos coming soon out tomorrow so hope it drops not really into paying so much for it, Wedding Bowser and Peach on the system but no Mario, €15 each forgot to get the codes though, I'm a swilly wabbit. :o

€60. for the Champions set in Argos coming soon out tomorrow so hope it drops not really into paying so much for it, Wedding Bowser and Peach on the system but no Mario, €15 each forgot to get the codes though, I'm a swilly wabbit. :o

Picked it up today.
    Traded in an unplayed Forza Horizon 3 and got €25, along with the €5 deposit meant it was only €30.
    They look amazing.
    Sticking it away for the young lad.

• Advertisement

On the system? Do you work for them?

Whats with getting amiibo again all of a sudden?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Thar_Cian wrote: »

Yeah same boat as yerself order confirmed but no dispatch message

Apparently they got in incredibly few Champion Amiibo sets, mine was the only one yesterday and they got one or two more sets today.
    I'm wondering what they'll do in game.
    But simply as figures they are tremendous.
    They'll go well with the Guardian.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

The Switch itself. Probably gonna be a big money churner for Argos this holiday so Amiibo connected to the 2 highest sellers are a smart move.

Also, the 3 Wedding Amiibo

Bowser

Peach

Mario

banged an email off to gamestop there to check, just in case. Hopefully dont have to go looking for these due to gamestop fluffing up and me thinking i had them secured with them

Nothing is safe with Gamestop. Think I'll have to cancel my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 order with them as it probably wont show up either!

really what's with the questions give it up please.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

I managed to reserve a set in Argos this morning, so if GameStop don't send me an email today, I'll cancel my order and pick them up from Argos. Stock levels look very low.

Nutgrove and Tallaght only dublin stores as of this moment with one each.

http://checkargos.com/product/8153069#

• Advertisement

Well gamestop took the loot, but nothing about a dispatch and no email back should i be hopeful?

Advertisement