Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of deposit

Options
  • 12-11-2014 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

I am still waiting on my deposit to be returned having changed my broadband and phonline to another operator. What is the cause of the delay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

stooge wrote: »
    I am still waiting on my deposit to be returned having changed my broadband and phonline to another operator. What is the cause of the delay?
    Hi stooge

I am just looking at this. Can you send me a PM with the Account no. and I will look into the status of this for you.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭stooge

any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

any update on this?
    Apologies stooge

Colm has not been available lately. Could you please PM me your account details and I will look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

any update on this?
    Thanks for the PM stooge

I can confirm the refund as been arranged on the 14/11 and will be with you by cheque within 30 working days of this date

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭stooge

Hi Alan,

I was informed that it could take up to 6weeks from finishing my contract to receiving the deposit back. It is now over 6 weeks and you are saying it could be another 5/6 weeks wait? This is unacceptable. Needless to say if I owed Eircom money, you wouldnt be prepared to wait 2/3 months to get it.

• Advertisement

Hi Alan,

I was informed that it could take up to 6weeks from finishing my contract to receiving the deposit back. It is now over 6 weeks and you are saying it could be another 5/6 weeks wait? This is unacceptable. Needless to say if I owed Eircom money, you wouldnt be prepared to wait 2/3 months to get it.
    Hi stooge

Apologies for the delays. I've been advised this by credit management and I'm sorry to say that there will be no optiopn to escalate this although they did aslo advise it will be 'within' 30 days and the average timeframe is usually within the first 10 days of this.

Apologies stooge

Al

Advertisement