Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

ipod classic

• 12-11-2014 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭

Anyone now any place that has any iPod classic 160 in stock.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Amazon would be a good bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

The cheapest on amazon is £390 excluding delivery :eek:.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,494 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

There were some on display (Classics, not just Touch models) in PC World/Currys Swords when I was there two weekends ago. Whether they were actually available in stock, I don't know. I had brief look on Argos, listed, but again I wouldn't be optimistic going by the store checker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭bop1977

Try some of the bigger Tesco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭bop1977

There is one in black in Sligo according to the Argos stock checker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

They often have second hand ipods and refurbs in Gamestop. Maybe you could try there.

Advertisement