Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering rewards

Options
  • 12-11-2014 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

We only signed up to electric ireland in August this year, We are registered with poweing rewards and saw the advertisement for e €20 Super valu rewards card but never received one ? When are these being sent out ?

Also do we qualify for a nest as new customers ?

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi aquarius10,

The €20 SuperValu gift-cards are still in the process of being sent out. They are being posted in batches, and this will continue throughout November. All Powering Rewards members will automatically receive one, so because of the volume of them, this will just take a number of weeks - the aim is to have them all sent out by the end of November.

Those who make the switch to Electric Ireland from today on would be the ones who can avail of the Nest thermostat, stand and installation at no cost. If you are with Electric Ireland for electricity only, the Nest thermostat, stand and installation at €99 (discount of €275) is the offer that you could avail of. If you are in a position to switch gas to Electric Ireland in addition to electricity, you could avail of the Nest thermostat, stand and installation at no cost.

If you have a discount price-plan with Electric Ireland already, you would be required to change from this if you wish to avail of a Nest price-plan.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Pstj2000

Hi aquarius10,

The €20 SuperValu gift-cards are still in the process of being sent out. They are being posted in batches, and this will continue throughout November. All Powering Rewards members will automatically receive one, so because of the volume of them, this will just take a number of weeks - the aim is to have them all sent out by the end of November.

Those who make the switch to Electric Ireland from today on would be the ones who can avail of the Nest thermostat, stand and installation at no cost. If you are with Electric Ireland for electricity only, the Nest thermostat, stand and installation at €99 (discount of €275) is the offer that you could avail of. If you are in a position to switch gas to Electric Ireland in addition to electricity, you could avail of the Nest thermostat, stand and installation at no cost.

If you have a discount price-plan with Electric Ireland already, you would be required to change from this if you wish to avail of a Nest price-plan.

Regards,
    Una
    Hi Una, 

Have these vouchers been distributed yet, assuming they have can you point me in the right direction as to who I need to contact about not receiving any. I signed up in early November and received confirmation email at the time. 

Rgds
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Only got mine last week,so could still come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Pstj2000 wrote: »
    Hi aquarius10,

Regards,
    Una
    Hi Una, 

Have these vouchers been distributed yet, assuming they have can you point me in the right direction as to who I need to contact about not receiving any. I signed up in early November and received confirmation email at the time. 

Rgds
    Paul
    Hi Paul,

Thank you for getting in touch. All of the vouchers have not yet been distributed, they're still being sent out. As long as you registered before the 16th November then you will receive one in the post. I regret that you haven't received yours yet, but you should in the next week. If you haven't then received yours at that stage, we can contact the Powering Rewards team on your behalf to investigate.

If there's anything further we can assist you with, please do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭aquarius10

We still didn't get the gift card :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Clitheroekid

I find it impossible to log in to powering rewards.I have tried repeatedly using reset passwords. nothing works can I have a phone no.not 1850 0r 1890 to ring re problem Why do you use expensive nos such as 1850,a rip off as I have free national calls.

I have sent several emails re difficulty logging in to powering rewards.I received email on Dec 2nd re new offers.Every attempt to log in is blocked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello Clitheroekid.

Emails to the Rewards inbox are currently requiring a few working days for response, due to high volumes of queries, and the emails are in a queue. We can take over your query here on Boards.ie though.
    If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, the email address associated with your Powering Rewards account, and your postal address, we will liaise with a member of the Powering Rewards team and you will be updated ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

Will you please deactivate my powering rewards account immediately.This correspondence dates from December 2nd.and it is hard work dealing with you.DAeactivation was advised by Methal on December 12th,I requested it by return to p[owering rewards.What kind og lmanagement exists at Boards and also powering rewards,total incompetence is the only reason why instructions are not followed account no is <snip>.IO have tried private messages and got nowhere,this bis your last chance.I have lost out on voucher offers over your incompetence,What quality of employee is therethat allows this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Clitheroekid,

For security reasons, could you please remove the account-specific information from your last post?

I can confirm that we received your private message to us last Thursday night, but as per our reply on Friday we will need you to confirm your account information (address, email address and Electric Ireland account number) by PM before we can look into your query for you.

Please PM us confirming your Electric Ireland account number and email address and we'll be glad to help. 

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Advertisement

Hello Clitheroekid.

Emails to the Rewards inbox are currently requiring a few working days for response, due to high volumes of queries, and the emails are in a  queue. We can take over your query here on Boards.ie though.
    If you private message us your Electric Ireland account number, the email address associated with your Powering Rewards account, and your postal address, we will liaise with a member of the Powering Rewards team and you will be updated ASAP.

Regards,
    Una
    This is tiresome how I wish to move onto a company that knows what to manage accounts efficientkly. I have previously requested email address where I may send private message.How long more must this nonsense go on.

Hello Clitheroekid.

Emails to the Rewards inbox are currently requiring a few working days for response, due to high volumes of queries, and the emails are in a  queue. We can take over your query here on Boards.ie though.

Regards,
    Una
    This is tiresome how I wish to move onto a company that knows what to manage accounts efficientkly. I have previously requested email address where I may send private message.How long more must this nonsense go on.
    account no.has been given and email address is well known to electric ireland.Aiurtricity dealt with a similar problem in a few days of being notified.aI received an email from haed od dept. apoligising for incinvenience.Problem had to stated only once and was acted upon promptly.This is the quality service I have not got from Electric Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Clitheroekid,
    This is the quality service I have not got from Electric Ireland... account no.has been given and email address is well known to electric ireland.

We're sorry to hear of any frustration, and will do our best to resolve your query as soon as possible. However as advised above we would need you to confirm your account information by PM (including your address, email address and Electric Ireland account number) before we can look into this for you. At the moment we only have your Boards.ie username (the account number you originally posted publicly had to be deleted by a moderator for your own account security).

We regret any inconvenience caused, and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement