Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy 'service'

Options
  • 12-11-2014 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

I have a Quinny Buzz travel system, it was passed down from my sister and is approx 6 years old. Lately I have been having issues with it sticking when I try to put it up and sometimes not collapsing for me. The chassis squeaks and I think it's been knocked out of alignment as the car seat doesn't sit flush on it. It's a great buggy so would love to get it fixed. Is there anywhere that repairs buggies? I'm in Cork, but would travel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

ncmc wrote: »
    I have a Quinny Buzz travel system, it was passed down from my sister and is approx 6 years old. Lately I have been having issues with it sticking when I try to put it up and sometimes not collapsing for me. The chassis squeaks and I think it's been knocked out of alignment as the car seat doesn't sit flush on it. It's a great buggy so would love to get it fixed. Is there anywhere that repairs buggies? I'm in Cork, but would travel.

Did you try tony kealys?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Millem wrote: »
    Did you try tony kealys?

I didn't Millem, do they repair buggies? Would it have to have been purchased there? I'll call them tomorrow. Really hoping it can be fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I didn't Millem, do they repair buggies? Would it have to have been purchased there? I'll call them tomorrow. Really hoping it can be fixed.

The walkinstown one Defo services bugaboos so I would guess they do quinny too as they sell them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

The pram doctor in wexford!

Advertisement