Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just saying Hi

• 12-11-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I've been lurking a while.

We have only just decided to try for another baby, and I moseyed on over to this forum.
    Oh dear god! I've spent the last 3 weeks stuck to my laptop/phone catching up on all the threads. I feel like I know some of you already lol.
    I've been feeling very emotional this month and I've actually cried so many times reading back through all the threads, what with all the highs and lows of TTC

We already have a 9 year old son and always planned to have more kiddies, but there always seemed to be a reason to hold off (moved from UK, new jobs, new house, wedding, redundancy). Before we knew it, 9 years has passed and for all our waiting for the right time - things couldn't be worse timing right now. But, I'm realising that there is probably never a good time, so we've decided to just go for it and hope for the best.

I've always had quite irregular cycles, so not sure when I ovulated. Going off the EWCM, I'd say it was 2 weeks ago, and I'm now waiting...and waiting...and waiting arghhh
    I had no idea that actually trying for a baby could be so different!
    With my first, I was on the pill and definitely not planning babies, so it was more of a dawning on me that I should have had a period by now and uh-oh.
    There was none of this 2 week limbo (that feels more like 2 months) and developing new pastimes such as peeing on sticks and inspecting mucus lol
    I must admit though, it's been an education and I'm shocked at how little attention I paid to my body!

So I'm now on CD34 / DPO12(approx.). I did cheapie HPT on 8DPO and 10DPO, both negative (I said that I would rather wait for AF to arrive but temptation got the better of me!)
    I put my cycle as 35 days for now, so it's all a bit of guesswork until I get some more cycles to get a better picture .

Anyone else on the 2ww?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 NordieNox

Hi Faloola!

I know how you feel. I was a bit of a lurker and then I posted. We are on our third month of TTC number 1. Im in the middle of the 2ww now myself. Well AF is due tomorrow and I have a strong suspicion that I am out this month so I am disappointed. Going to start with the ovulation sticks next month because while I am fairly regular 28 / 29 days last month it jumped to 36(!) so I am not sure when I am ovulating.

Like you I have been going by CM but I think I may have been getting it totally wrong in that I though clear stretchy mucus meant I was ovulating right then not that I would start ovulating in the next 24-48 hours.

This 2ww can feel like an eternity.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 faloola

NordieNox wrote: »
    Hi Faloola!

I know how you feel. I was a bit of a lurker and then I posted. We are on our third month of TTC number 1. Im in the middle of the 2ww now myself. Well AF is due tomorrow and I have a strong suspicion that I am out this month so I am disappointed. Going to start with the ovulation sticks next month because while I am fairly regular 28 / 29 days last month it jumped to 36(!) so I am not sure when I am ovulating.

Like you I have been going by CM but I think I may have been getting it totally wrong in that I though clear stretchy mucus meant I was ovulating right then not that I would start ovulating in the next 24-48 hours.

This 2ww can feel like an eternity.

How are you getting on NordieNox?

I'm still waiting on AF which was due last Friday on CD35. Feel like it is due any day though, so just wish it would hurry up and arrive.

I think I would be better waiting a few more months before I start using the ovulation tests. Hubby works away, so is only home at weekends. It would drive me crazy if I knew I was ovulating and he wasn't around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 10021

Hi, good luck to you both.

The two week wait can feel like months and I am a terrible symptom spotter.

My husband are trying for our third. I am currently out of the two week wait however now waiting the results of a blood tests as the home pregnancy tests have just left me confused.

Period was due on Thursday but no sign. Did two tests over the weekend and both were negative. After my late cycle last month I am really not getting my hopes up.

Don't feel any 'pregnancy' symptoms and definitely have a feeling that AF is not too far away. Plus going by CM I think I ovulated slightly later again this month meaning a delayed AF is to be expected I guess.

Hate hate hate this two week wait and symptom spotting for both outcomes. Like you with feeling I am out I just wish my period would hurry up and arrive.

You dont have any exciting news to share?

I think we might start with the ovulation sticks this month. With my cycle suddenly become a bit irregular (although is a week fluctuation in length considered irregular if it has only happened three times in the last year?) I think I fancy our chances a bit more with them.

10021 wrote: »
    Hi, good luck to you both.

The two week wait can feel like months and I am a terrible symptom spotter.

My husband are trying for our third. I am currently out of the two week wait however now waiting the results of a blood tests as the home pregnancy tests have just left me confused.

I hope you have some positive news 10021. It must be a very nerve wrecking time for you after the doctors visit you detailed in your other post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

Hello all.

I'm currently waiting and symptom spotting too! My husband and I have a 21 month old and due to my age (37) we decided to not wait any longer before trying for number 2. I took my last pill 3 weeks ago and I'm having the same symptoms as when I was pregnant before..nausea, indigestion, wind (:eek:) and very sore boobs. I hope I'm not imagining things but it's hard to be sure when I don't know for sure when I'm actually due a period or wether these symptoms are just ovulating as I haven't done it in 18 months!

From looking online I reckon the longest possible time from fertilisation to detectable pregnancy hormone is 22 days which means I can't test til Friday week.

Aaarrggh I'm very impatient anyway so it's driving me mad

Hope you all get positive results (and that you deal with waiting better than me!)

Hi Typer I am the most impatient person ever! It is one of my major (many haha) flaws so I am not cut out for this at all. I came off the pill almost a year ago to allow my body to adjust after almost 9 years and then spent about 6 months trying to be careful, hoping now that that wasnt a mistake on our part.

NordieNox - It seems as though we are both in the same boat. No news with me yet anyways. I last tested on Thursday - a day before I estimated AF was due, and that was a BFN.
    I haven't tested since as I'm trying to hold off until Friday when I will be a week late.
    I have one test sitting in my bathroom cabinet, and it's taking every last bit of willpower to not use it! I lie in bed in the morning fighting the urge to do a test with FMU. Feels like such a waste to not test it, as though that FMU is suddenly a precious commodity.
    I'm turning into a complete nutjob!

And even now, I'm still not 100% sure that I have my cycles right at 35 days. It's only really a rough guess, so for all I know, I could be just on a longer cycle, which is a whole other story with new possibilities...
    - Pregnant, but conceived later than I thought and just testing too early
    - Not pregnant and just not due AF yet
    - Ovulating later than I thought, so should we still be DTD just incase?

When are you going to test again? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

10021 - just read your other post and I really hope you get some good news on Friday. What a torture having to wait so long! The general rule of thumb on this forum seems to be 'a line is a line', so hopefully that holds true for you like it has for many others.

Typer - I feel your pain lol. Can you remember what your cycles were like before you went on the pill?
    Would you be due AF next week if your cycle is around the 28 days and you took your last pill 3 weeks ago? It's so hard because a lot of the symptoms are the same for ovulation, period and pregnancy - so it's easy to spot symptoms but doesn't really mean anything.
    There have been quite a few ladies on here that caught in that first month after coming off the pill, so you're definitely in with a chance. Best strategy would probably be to just hedge your bets and keep 'busy' with OH until AF comes or you get a BFP.

Hi faloola!
    My cycles were very regular 32 days so that would bring me up to Friday week too. I'm just gonna have to bide my time for 9 days and try and be patient :cool:

My last pregnancy was an accident so this is the first time ever trying to get pregnant. If I'm just having ovulation/period symptoms I'm really gonna have to chill out about the whole thing or I'll drive myself daft!

Good luck with your test Friday. You can get own-brand two packs of tests in chemists for a fiver if you go on a testing frenzy :)

I found some really cheap tests (like the stick ones off the internet) in a discount store near me - they were only €2 for a 2 pack. So I had used them before I was even due AF lol
    Then I began to doubt if they'd be accurate enough, so I bought a twin pack from Tesco and used one of them last Thursday. I have one left for Friday, but sorely tempted to get another of the €2 packs to use before then... you know, just so I can torture myself even more lol

Really hope the time passes quickly for you. We were away at the weekend so that was a welcome distraction for a few days.

• Advertisement

I took a test on Thursday when AF was due but I did it in the evening (see, far too impatient to even wait until the morning) as I figured since it was one of the super early detection ones (10 mg). Anyway it was negative. I did another one on Saturday morning and it was negative. I am pretty sure I am out because if I wasnt I think the early ones would have shown something up by now.

I will wait until Thursday or Friday again and if AF still hasnt made her appearance then I will test with a brand name test. I am pretty sure going by signs, that I ovulated a day or two later than expected so my period being a bit late isnt much of a surprise. And after last month I think I could have been too lucky with my spot on regular cycles as this is the second one in a row that is out of whack.

I had lots of EWCM around the 29th Oct - 3rd Nov and my period tracking app estimated ovulation on the 31st, so that all seems to add up.
    Are those similar dates for you too NordieNox?
    I'm on CD41 today. Feeling extremely bloated and crampy. But they'd be typical PMS signs for me anyway, so not reading into that too much.

I was pretty much the same. EWCM from around Nov 1 - 5 but the tracker app had my ovulation for around the 29 so I obviously ovulated later than expected. It would seem my cycles are getting longer or else the last two months are just random and next month I will flip back to 28 / 29 days rather than 35/36. Today is CD 36 so this is the latest / longest one yet. Thought last month was 36 days but it was 35. A bit crampy so AF obviously isnt too far away as I am feeling pretty much like I normally do just before it arrives.

And I am out again.

Oh no Nordie Nox, that's a shame. I'm sure you're very disappointed x

tbh I knew my period wasnt far away but still it's like a kick in the teeth knowing for sure that we didnt succeed this time again. I shouldnt feel so bad I know as we are still only relatively new to the trying game.

Your plan to get a handle on when you're ovulating sounds like a good one. I've no experience to advise you there but there's a chat thread at the top of the main forum page and I'd say you'd get good help and advice there?

Aww NordieNox, that's so disappointing! I was really rooting for you :(

I know we tell ourselves all the right things to stop us losing the run of ourselves... but at the same time, it's hard not to get your hopes up when it's something that you want so much!

Did you get your kits ordered yet? Will be interesting to see if your ovulation matches your predictions based on CM.

I'm not out yet but I think I'll be joining you by tomorrow.

Sorry to hear your period arrived NordieNox, good luck for next month.

Faloola good luck I hope your symptoms are pregnancy related.

Hi Typer Monkey, good luck to you also.

Thanks for the well wishes, my "period" arrived Tuesday night, it is different, so I am assuming an early loss. I must admit to feeling a weight fall off my shoulders as I just knew on Monday something wasn't right. At least now I can forget about the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy. I expect the bloods to come back not pregnant as I assume by the time it was taken my HCG levels would have crashed especially considering the negative test before the appointment. I just remembered the positive test (a stick one) is still in the box in the cupboard, went to throw it out but couldn't, I know I am being silly but ... I really don't know, I will do it soon. We will not be trying this cycle for a few reasons, but following cycle we are back on board. I am really happy I signed up here at least I have someone to talk too. Every person who I knew I could have a conversation with about it I ruled out for various and ridiculous reasons, I think I just wanted to be anonymous.

I can help out with cycle tracking, my husband and I are basically natural family planers. I have never used kits however I track CM and the changes in my cervix. I fully understand some may find the cervix checking odd however I find it the easiest way to track. If you want information on it I am happy to post it.

Other ways of tracking are temperature and there is a saliva test called "maybe baby." I have never done temperature tracking. I do have a maybe baby (somewhere) it works however it is too much work for every day, every month as a preventive measure.

I hope by the time I am back trying to conceive that you are all pregnant.

10021 - Really sorry to hear your latest update. Hope you're doing ok and taking things easy. It's so hard dealing with this, even more so when none else knows.
    I don't think it sounds silly at all that you held on to your positive test. I kept my bfp test (from my son) for ages before I threw it out. But by then, I had scans and a bump instead. I would have found it harder to let it go if pregnancy hadn't progressed - as that would be my only 'proof' (for want of a better word) that it ever existed. Especially when it's early days and you hadn't been able to tell people yet.

There's still no sign of my AF and latest test was a bfn, so I'm now into CD44, aka Limbo!
    I used to have very irregular cycles, but over past few years they seemed to have settled into a more steady cycle of about 35 days.
    I should have known that the minute i even show any interest, that AF would get all shy and go into hiding!

Will test again over the weekend, if she hasn't made an appearance already.
    I didn't want to get all technical too soon. But now thinking that I probably should, due to me having long/irregular cycles, and OH only being home at weekends.

Make sure to give me a shout when you're back trying and I'll keep you company on your 2 week wait.

• Advertisement

Thanks, I will come back. My HCG levels were two, doctor also believes early loss and said to make sure everything goes back to normal before trying again. It is great we crossed out trying in December way back in October, at least I didn't have the rug pulled out from under me twice.

I hope you have a positive test soon. Typical that cycles go crazy right when you start trying to conceive. Fingers crossed you don't have to start tracking, but if you do I am happy to answer any questions.

Well, I'm now out too, so no luck for any of us this month.
    AF came this evening, making that last cycle 44 days.
    Not too disheartened about no BFP as this is only our first month trying, so would have been totally shocked if it had happened straight away. I'm more bothered by the long/irregular cycles.
    Planning on temping and charting my cycles as I'll have no idea when I'm ovulating otherwise.

Lots of babydust to you all. Let's hope there some good news for the next cycle

Just realised Typer is still waiting to test on Friday - Good luck!!!

Make sure to come back and let us know how you get on. :)

So sorry to hear your news 10021. I hope you are doing ok x

Thanks NordieNox, I am going fine just wasn't meant to be.

I am posting on my phone and not sure how to add links but if you Google "beautiful cervix project" there is great information there in regards to checking your cervix.

Well I'm out too. Period arrived this morning, bang on my pre-pill 32 day schedule which I suppose is a positive sign. I was obviously mixing up ovulating & PMT symptoms with pregnancy signs. I'll be cognisant of that this month and stop the symptom spotting & 'feeling pregnant' nonsence!

Hope my first real period in 18 months isn't a doozy :eek:

Good luck to all this month

Sorry to hear you are out as well, good luck for this cycle.

How is everyone going?

I am back on the two week wait again, count down to testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tink2

Hi ladies I have a pack of about 25 ovulation sticks & 25 preg tests I am happy to pay it forward to someone for the cost of postage! If anyone is interested on me back & will send it to first person!

• Advertisement

How is everyone going?

I am back on the two week wait again, count down to testing.

Hi there. Still TTC here! Since coming off the pill at the end of October I've had two periods, one 32 days and one 26 days so don't know what's going on cycle wise. I got myself all excited when I started bleeding on day 26 thinking it was implantation bleeding but alas not.

I bought Clear Blue Digital dual hormone ovulation kits and started using them from day 7. Have been getting flashy smiley faces for the last three days, which indicates increased oestrogen in the build up to ovulation. Need to see a solid smiley face to indicate LH. Keeping the fingers crossed for that and getting busy in the mean time :-)

The sticks are expensive but I need to get a handle on when/if I'm ovulating or we're at nothing really.

Good luck to you this month!

Good luck, hopefully this is your month.

I am feeling positive. I have continued to chart and noticed few very obvious changes after ovulation compared to the last few years. Didn't even get this in November. I thought I felt implantation on Sunday morning, but can you even feel that? Something strange was going on anyway.

Thanks for the offer of the tests tink2, I do not need any, I am sure someone will be wanting a few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Jumping back on to the TTC wagon with an almost 6-month old (I must be mental :P ).
    Just finished my 7-day break from the pill three days ago. Going to take the first month like I did the last time, no testing, no charting, no temps. I've been on the pill since 15 yrs (now 27) so I have absolutely no clue what my cycle is like as I got pregnant three weeks after coming off the pill the last time and never got AF :o

I never thought the two-week wait would be this bad BEFORE ovulation :pac:

10021, I felt implantation with my daughter. Woke up at 2am with a horrid pinching feeling, knocked the wind out of me! Tested positive 36 hours later! Also, to whoever was curious about the discount store tests, I used those last time too and they were perfectly fine. I used First Response to begin with two days after I thought I had implanted, and used the discount ones on the day I would have been due AF if I was still on the pill (again, no cycle info) and they were obvious positives (this would have been 4 days after I implanted). Will be using them this time as well as I can be an aggressive and compulsive tester and would be out a fortune on CB Digis otherwise

Good Luck ShaShaBear, I know plenty of people with small age gaps between their children and they think it is fantastic.

That pain you are talking about sounds like what I had, a random pain so low.

Good Luck ShaShaBear, I know plenty of people with small age gaps between their children and they think it is fantastic.

That pain you are talking about sounds like what I had, a random pain so low.

Yep, very low and nothing like anything I had felt before but not utterly mind wrenching either! Guesstimating ovulation to be around the 19th so got a while to go yet :pac:

Countdown to the two week wait :)

I am testing in the morning, it will be a few days early, however my only day to see the GP is Tuesday and I need the referral to my OP asap. May as well give it a try, I have early response tests. Not as confident as last week, my charting went back to normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 409 ✭✭the_sonandmoon

Hi girls. I just posted a really long post in this forum about my TTC journey thus far. But I thought I would introduce myself here, as I think a group like this is a great idea for support.
    I think I'm at the end of my FW at the moment (cant really track it very well after chemical pregnancy threw me off last month, preceded by a much longer than usual cycle the month before). Not even thinking about the 2ww this cycle, as there has been very little baby dancing happening in our house this month (sorry if that's TMI!!).
    Anyway, I imagine I will be starting my cycle at end of Jan/beginning of Feb - hopefully by which stage my hubby and I will be in a better place, mentally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 409 ✭✭the_sonandmoon

tink2 wrote: »
    Hi ladies I have a pack of about 25 ovulation sticks & 25 preg tests I am happy to pay it forward to someone for the cost of postage! If anyone is interested on me back & will send it to first person!

Hi Tink2, if these are still going, I would love to take them off your hands. I have been thinking for a while, that with my messed up cycles, I should start O testing. Thanks x

Hi sonandmoon, good luck.

It is very quiet here but I thought I would pop by and say I am pregnant, positive test on Monday morning, testing early so I am delighted. First scan will be 23rd February.

Typer Monkey and ShaShaBear how are you both going?

Hi 10021, congrats to you. Great news!!

I got a positive pregnancy test just this morning! Delighted :D

I used the clear blue digital dual hormone ovulation tests this month as my cycle lengths have been all over the place since coming off the pill at the end of October and it worked! Great product and I obviously highly recommend it, especially for people with varying cycle lengths and those just coming off the pill.

Good luck to everyone still trying. See you over on the pregnancy board 10021 x

Congratulations Typer Monkey! When are you due?

I am 23rd September however my first was born at 39+5 and second at 39, I am estimating mid September.

• Advertisement

Took a test this morning and it was a dud, no ink in the test to run across the screen :(
    Felt a very sharp pinching pain yesterday evening, incredibly uncomfortable. Going to hold out a few more days in case I'm pregnant :P

Congratulations Typer Monkey! When are you due?

I am 23rd September however my first was born at 39+5 and second at 39, I am estimating mid September.

Online calculator says 29th Sept 10021. I think it's right because I m pretty sure about when I ovulated. My little girl was born at 40 + 8, I was a joy to be around for those 8 days! :-)

I think I'll join the October pregnancy thread when it starts. Maybe I'll start it 😜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi folks,

I got married about a month ago and we've been trying since! I'm 24, so hopeful of our chances to conceive. I'm not expecting my period til the first of next month and started getting spotting this morning, not sure if it could be implantation bleeding- anyone else experience something similar? I've also been peeing much more often (TMI, I know...!) both of which are very unusual for me. Hoping this will be a positive sign!!

Went and bought another test the day before yesterday and only realised it after I peed on it that it was a blue-dye :( Left it the 10 minutes and there was a faint but very obviously blue line. Decided to pretend it was negative and am getting a first response tomorrow to be done on Sunday morning.
    So, so nervous and excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭nono2012

Hi ladies.. Lurking on this for the last few months so said I would post just to say Hi.. Went off the pill in Aug after 15 years on it, took 8 weeks for AF to return and only in the last 2 months has my cycle regulated to 28 days...I am on the countdown now with 3 days to testing (according to my app ovia fertility app).. Fingers crossed.. I feel bloated, tired, eating all around me but unfortunately these are all signs of AF as well.. O well guess I'll know this time next week.

Hi ladies,

I haven't been on this forum for a few months as decided to just take a little breather and try and relax about it all.

My cycles are still all over the place and dh works away during the week so it seems as though we were missing the boat for the last few months, so to speak. But I haven't been testing for ovulation so never too sure.

Delighted to see we've had a few positives - hope everything is going great with all the pregnancies.

I'm currently on day 45 of my cycle. My tracker app estimated that my period should have started on the 18th so it is late. I have had long cycles before (44 days) and drove myself silly testing and convincing myself I was pregnant from day 28.
    I forgot to test this morning but might do one next time I need to pee, seeing as this is the longest cycle that I've tracked so far.

Wish me luck!

Is anyone else on the 2ww?

faloola wrote: »
    Hi ladies,

I haven't been on this forum for a few months as decided to just take a little breather and try and relax about it all.

My cycles are still all over the place and dh works away during the week so it seems as though we were missing the boat for the last few months, so to speak. But I haven't been testing for ovulation so never too sure.

Delighted to see we've had a few positives - hope everything is going great with all the pregnancies.

I'm currently on day 45 of my cycle. My tracker app estimated that my period should have started on the 18th so it is late. I have had long cycles before (44 days) and drove myself silly testing and convincing myself I was pregnant from day 28.
    I forgot to test this morning but might do one next time I need to pee, seeing as this is the longest cycle that I've tracked so far.

Wish me luck!

Is anyone else on the 2ww?

I'm right at the end of mine. Due my period on the 26th (and usually start decent spotting two days beforehand) so I'm holding out for testing until then. Loads of symptoms, as always. Some I expect for a period, and some I don't. But then I said that last cycle too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Smbc

Hi ladies
    Just here for some moral support. 4 months ago I discovered that I wasn't ovulating. I'm 40 and we have being trying for about a year. So my doctor set up and appointment a few months ago with a GYN.
    He told me to go away, loose 10kg come back in April and he would decide what to do for me.
    So we have our next appt on Friday and I haven't lost a pound never mind 10kg.

I know his right, and I really don't have a valid excuse as to why I'm the same weight.
    Does anyone have any advise on how to proceed with him..
    We really just want to know everything is okay.. I.e egg count, sperm count and some clomid to kick start the ovolution.
    Can he refuse to treat us?? Can I go to another gyn?
    Does anyone have similar experiences ?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

hi there,

We are hoping to start assisted treatment in the next few months, my doctor and gyn recommended a loose some weight to optimise my chances. I had a BMI of just over 30, I have lost 16.5 lbs, I still have 8lbs to go, but getting there. I don't think they can refuse to treat you, but I think they like you to give it your best chance possible. I wasn't that big, I was a 14.

Best of luck xxx

Smbc wrote: »
    Hi ladies
    Just here for some moral support. 4 months ago I discovered that I wasn't ovulating. I'm 40 and we have being trying for about a year. So my doctor set up and appointment a few months ago with a GYN.
    He told me to go away, loose 10kg come back in April and he would decide what to do for me.
    So we have our next appt on Friday and I haven't lost a pound never mind 10kg.

I know his right, and I really don't have a valid excuse as to why I'm the same weight.
    Does anyone have any advise on how to proceed with him..
    We really just want to know everything is okay.. I.e egg count, sperm count and some clomid to kick start the ovolution.
    Can he refuse to treat us?? Can I go to another gyn?
    Does anyone have similar experiences ?
    Thanks

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    I'm right at the end of mine. Due my period on the 26th (and usually start decent spotting two days beforehand) so I'm holding out for testing until then. Loads of symptoms, as always. Some I expect for a period, and some I don't. But then I said that last cycle too!

I have my fingers crossed for you ShaShaBear. I tested on Sunday and got a bfn, then AF came yesterday, so that's me out for this month.
    I saw your posts on the other thread and it's looking promising!

• Advertisement
Advertisement