Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to set up a different bank account for direct debit and cancel old one.

Options
  • 12-11-2014 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I have been emailing electric ireland for about a week now with regards to closing the old bank account associated with my electric ireland account and registering a new bank account. you guys told me to email on my iban etc and i did that saturday and have not received a reply. i need this done by the end of the week and would appreciate this done soon please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi AminaAlMag,

The email team will get back to you shortly - it just takes a number of working days.

We cannot take bank details here on Boards.ie or other social media channels - otherwise we would take over a query. What we would suggest is telephoning Customer Service on 1850 372 372 to have your bank details updated there and then. They are open until 8pm Monday to Saturday.

If you have any other account queries, we would be happy to have a look for you - just private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name, address in full and telephone number.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement