Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigeon club

• 12-11-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Thinking of joining a racing pigeon club with my sons , is there a fee for joining & if so what's the price ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

Thinking of joining a racing pigeon club with my sons , is there a fee for joining & if so what's the price ?

Where are you living? there are about 40 clubs in Dublin alone, and you must be within a certain radius to join a particular club. i.e, if you live in Tallaght, you join one of the tallaght clubs, not clondalkin, and vice versa.

If you let me know where you are, ill try and point you in the right direction. But you would have to be very quick. Most clubs in Dublin are having their AGM's around now, and applications cannot betaken after these meetings.

Advertisement