Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer care fobbing me off.

Options
  • 12-11-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Eircom contacted me in Jan of 2013 to inform me efibre will be in my area soon. The area, Kilkenny, has been activated, but our exchanged seems to be the only one within the city not to be activated. It's a bit agitating as there's 3 boxes within 1km of us that have been activated.

I contacted customer care today to try and get an answer but was given the usual we don't know answer. The gentlemen then told me to call the exchange in the area, when I asked for the number he said to look up the phone directory and I'd find it there. Horrible customer service imo.

Hoping one of the reps on here can give me an answer as to when our exchange will be activated and why has all other kilkenny city exchanged been activated other than ours.

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

JoeyDoh wrote: »
    Eircom contacted me in Jan of 2013 to inform me efibre will be in my area soon. The area, Kilkenny, has been activated, but our exchanged seems to be the only one within the city not to be activated. It's a bit agitating as there's 3 boxes within 1km of us that have been activated.

I contacted customer care today to try and get an answer but was given the usual we don't know answer. The gentlemen then told me to call the exchange in the area, when I asked for the number he said to look up the phone directory and I'd find it there. Horrible customer service imo.

Hoping one of the reps on here can give me an answer as to when our exchange will be activated and why has all other kilkenny city exchanged been activated other than ours.

Joe
    Hi Joe

I am just looking at this. I am sorry to hear you have received such a poor Customer Service Experience and you certainly should not have been instructed as you have outlined in the second paragraph here.

While efibre is currently being rolled out in Kilkenny, not all addresses have been enabled as of yet but the work continues to be done. If you wish to send me a PM with your Phone number I will check if I have any more information for you as regards a likely date of availability for yourself.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭JoeyDoh

Hi Joe

I am just looking at this. I am sorry to hear you have received such a poor Customer Service Experience and you certainly should not have been instructed as you have outlined in the second paragraph here.

While efibre is currently being rolled out in Kilkenny, not all addresses have been enabled as of yet but the work continues to be done. If you wish to send me a PM with your Phone number I will check if I have any more information for you as regards a likely date of availability for yourself.

thanks
    Colm

Any word on this Colm, sent you a Pm the other day. Not sure if you've got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

JoeyDoh wrote: »
    Hi Joe

thanks
    Colm

Any word on this Colm, sent you a Pm the other day. Not sure if you've got it.
    Hi JoeyDoh

Please PM me your number and I'll follow this up for you

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement