Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists Clane/Naas/Newbridge

Options
  • 12-11-2014 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a dentist around these areas who won't cost me my house to go to??? I need to get a filling replaced that fell out today and my usual dentist can't see me for 2 weeks. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Pat cashman in Newbridge dental corner. Think it's €70-€90 for a filling.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭lip

guil wrote: »
    Pat cashman in Newbridge dental corner. Think it's €70-€90 for a filling.

Thanks a mil, I'll give him a buzz in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pazi1980

lip wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone recommend a dentist around these areas who won't cost me my house to go to??? I need to get a filling replaced that fell out today and my usual dentist can't see me for 2 weeks. Thanks in advance.

White Water dental clinic Newbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

Dr olga bogue (she is Irish despite the name) in the moorefield clinic in Newbridge. She is just behind Finlays ford in the doctors surgery building (not the new one). She is very good and I have been going there for a few years.

Advertisement