Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites for renting and getting company listings

Options
  • 12-11-2014 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey all,

Still a few months before I head to Canada and as I found when holidaying there two years ago, the Canadians really need to work on their websites! Hopefully ye can help me out here...

1) Is there a professional website like Daft that gives auctioneers, letting agents and private listings? Kijiji is ok but not in the same league...there must be another site that I havent found?

2) Kompass is used to find company details, superb for applying for jobs. I only have access to the Irish one so I cant get contact details for the relevant HR person in Canadian firms. Does anyone know of a free and reliable company-listing website with actual email addresses? From the outside looking in, the phone still seems to be the main form of contact, so frustrating. The Industry Canada website would do your nut in

Thanks in advance

Advertisement