Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing on clothing !

Options
  • 12-11-2014 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I am looking to get wooly hats, t shirts and jumpers reasonably priced.
    And then I am looking for a place where I could get stuff printed on to them like phrases and pictures. How can I go about this? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,571 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Feckthis wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    And then I am looking for a place where I could get stuff printed on to them like phrases and pictures. How can I go about this? Thanks.

I've seen companies in the UK who will dropship these items customised for you.. google should find them

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Feckthis wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Flex?DTG?Silkscreen? Embroidery?
    It's hard to make a suggest without knowing what type of finished product you are trying to achieve.
    Most companies offering print solutions can also provide a variety of garments. Serigraf and Caramba (I think) do an Irish roadshow on all types of garment printing. The Magic Touch based in the UK were also doing Irish promotions recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Jackos17

There is guy who I used who is based out of Shankil and does great work at reasonable prices. He does a lot of work for local sporting clubs as well as printing the entire range of gear from the Irish Rugby team. I'm not sure if he has a website but the company is called Ellis sports. Feel free to PM me if you want his email address.

Advertisement