Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

messy binmen

Options
  • 12-11-2014 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Every time are bins are collected the street is left in a mess because the lazy bin men cant be bothered picking up after themselves
    How hard is it to empty a bin into a lorry without spilling half of it ?, anybody else having this problem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

willyk1980 wrote: »
    Every time are bins are collected the street is left in a mess because the lazy bin men cant be bothered picking up after themselves
    How hard is it to empty a bin into a lorry without spilling half of it ?, anybody else having this problem

What area? I have to say there is never any litter or mess when our bins are emptied here.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

The issue around my area is morons overfilling their bins and then leaving them at the mercy of the wind and cats. The actual bin guys are really tidy I think

• Registered Users Posts: 20 willyk1980

Im in dundalk and like everywhere we have the usual clowns who overfill their bins and push them out into the street but whenever the oxygen bins are collected the mess is unbelievable i watched them spilling the waste and just kicking
    it out of their way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

I'd agree with DundalkDuffman and Sramenn on this.The binmen are decent and i've never seen what the op describes in his last post EVER happening.

What i'm saying op is don't try and rubbish the lads by talking garbage.leave the thrash talk here

Good name for a band though. "Messy Binmen" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

I just wish they would put the bins even somewhere near where theu got them, my bins and the neighbours are often left almost on the rd, or blocking paths.

• Advertisement

I'd agree with DundalkDuffman and Sramenn on this.The binmen are decent and i've never seen what the op describes in his last post EVER happening.

What i'm saying op is don't try and rubbish the lads by talking garbage.leave the thrash talk here

Good name for a band though. "Messy Binmen" ;)

im shocked that you have never seen this and after all i can only speak from my own experience.i would love to say the binmen were great but they are not in my area they are lazy and act as if they are doing us a favor by collecting our rubbish.if the bins are not left exactly where they like them to be they wont even collect them.maybe you live in a nicer more upmarket area than me where they cant get away with their incompetence.
    im not trying to rubbish anyone just saying it as it is

im shocked that you have never seen this and after all i can only speak from my own experience.i would love to say the binmen were great but they are not in my area they are lazy and act as if they are doing us a favor by collecting our rubbish.if the bins are not left exactly where they like them to be they wont even collect them.maybe you live in a nicer more upmarket area than me where they cant get away with their incompetence.
    im not trying to rubbish anyone just saying it as it is

Ok.
    No pun to be had here :(

If you're getting a bad service contact LCC and Oxygen and let them know.Provide photo or video evidence to back up your complaint.Write down the registration plate number of the lorry also.
    My own experience is different to yours and i'm not going to go back and forth here.I have more to be at than arguing with you's peasants as i sit in my luxury villa here on an island in Dundalk bay ;)

Ok.
    No pun to be had here :(

If you're getting a bad service contact LCC and Oxygen and let them know.Provide photo or video evidence to back up your complaint.Write down the registration plate number of the lorry also.
    My own experience is different to yours and i'm not going to go back and forth here.I have more to be at than arguing with you's peasants as i sit in my luxury villa here on an island in Dundalk bay ;)

I dont know why your so angry
    im the one getting the crap service
    but thanks for the advice mate

I dont know why your so angry
    im the one getting the crap service
    but thanks for the advice mate

I'm killing me self with the laughter i'm so angry :pac:

I'm killing me self with the laughter i'm so angry :pac:

And its still going!