Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon flight

Options
  • 12-11-2014 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi been awhile since I flew to the USA from shannon, my flight is at 11:40 on Saturday to Boston with AL so what time should I be there? Also do I need to print anything out at home or will they give me my ticket when I check in and drop off my bag? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,444 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If you're dropping off a bag, I wouldn't bother printing anything at home but it's still worth checking in online because you can select your seat for free if the flight is less than 30 hours away - so do it on Friday morning. When doing that, take the option which says that you will collect the boarding pass in the airport.

You have done the ESTA?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭baby_pebble

Already selected the seat when buying the ticket, so am I ok to land there to check in and drop off my bag? Esta sorted too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

2 hours probably, immigration and customs shouldn't be too bad but why take the risk. They normally board those flights close to an hour before take off

Advertisement