Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRODUCER NEEDED !!

Options
  • 12-11-2014 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm a Hip hop artist looking to start releasing songs soon and I need a producer I don't really have any money to pay for one but you can put you dj name at the start of every song and put (Prod. by___) in the song title if you'd like

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

A producer wont just work with anyone. Do you have any samples of anything that you could post up to see if anyone wants to work with what you sound like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cammykid

I don't have any at the moment but I could definetly make a bunch where would you recommend the best place to post it would be on here or?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Put them on soundcloud or mixcloud or something like that. Record yourself over beats that you like. If people like it, they will pick up on it.
    If you are good, it's all about networking and getting to know the right people.
    There are loads of Facebook pages promoting all levels of rappers, get your stuff on there. There is a forum for Irish Hip Hop that is dead now, but everyone from there has moved over to facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jillymayr

you can also post some samples here

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭guitarrrszz

can you link what youve done and what type of sound your going for??

• Advertisement
Advertisement