Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering a statement

Options
  • 13-11-2014 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Hi, I need to order a statement but I need a transaction to show on it. If I carried out an account transfer tomorrow and ordered a statement on the same day, would that transfer show up on my statement? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi SeanJ09

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

Yes, you can make the transaction and order the statement on the same day. Just to highlight, if you are making the transaction using Bank of Ireland 365, the transaction will need to be made before 3.30 pm to show on the statement for that particular day.

If you have registered for eStatements online via Bank of Ireland 365 and request an up to date statement before 3.30 pm on a banking day it will produce overnight and will be available to download the next banking day for you.

If you request up to date statement by post, this takes 3-5 working days to reach the address on file.

To order an up to date statement on a personal account, you can use our phone self service menu. Please call 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 and select options 1,5 and then 1.

We hope this helps, for any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us here.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement