Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All day parking Dublin 2

Options
  • 13-11-2014 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

I'm starting a new job near George's St soon and am wondering if anyone has suggestions for the best value all day parking in the area. Probably getting in just before 8.30 and leaving at 5.30/6. So far the cheapest I've seen is 10 euro per day - anybody know anywhere cheaper?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

There is a place on Great Ship Street that you can pay by the week. The guy's phone number is up outside, it is very secure and the last time I heard the price it was €25-€30 per week. It may have changed since then. Sorry, I don't have the number.

The location is here (the grey bit shaped like a cross more or less behind the Radisson).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

miamee wrote: »
    There is a place on Great Ship Street that you can pay by the week. The guy's phone number is up outside, it is very secure and the last time I heard the price it was €25-€30 per week. It may have changed since then. Sorry, I don't have the number.

The location is here (the grey bit shaped like a cross more or less behind the Radisson).

That's brilliant thanks I'll be in town at the weekend so I'll drive by and look for the number

Advertisement