Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hardy Bucks

Options
  • 13-11-2014 3:27am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what the Bucks are up to now a days.

The Viper is on Republic of Telly and Eddie used to be but not anymore from what I can see.

Buzz seems to have a few clips on youtube.

The Boo and French Toast I've seen nothing of, though that could well be their choice I dunno.

Comments

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Anyone know what the Bucks are up to now a days.

The Viper is on Republic of Telly and Eddie used to be but not anymore from what I can see.

Buzz seems to have a few clips on youtube.

The Boo and French Toast I've seen nothing of, though that could well be their choice I dunno.

Bump: Really enjoying these videos by the Viper on youtube :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lee brown28

BUMP. I did a podcast with Owen Colgan (buzz) last week. A good insight to The Hardy Bucks and a lot of craic in general!

Can't seem to post a link. But the podcast is called Getting Down With Brown and should be on all podcast Apps and Itunes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

BUMP. I did a podcast with Owen Colgan (buzz) last week. A good insight to The Hardy Bucks and a lot of craic in general!

Can't seem to post a link. But the podcast is called Getting Down With Brown and should be on all podcast Apps and Itunes :)

I've met him before as well as Durcan and the Boo. Sound lads in fairness.

Advertisement