Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liffey Trust

Options
  • 13-11-2014 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

I need to move and am looking for apartments at the mo. Looking around IFSC/Grand Canal. Cannot get over the prices!

Anyway - just wondering if anyone on here is currently renting in Liffey Trust building in the Point Village?

I'm currently living behind the IFSC so am familiar with the neighborhood...!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

I used to live there moved out 3/4 weeks ago......what do you want to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

ec18 wrote: »
    I used to live there moved out 3/4 weeks ago......what do you want to know?

I'd like to know what you thought about the area. Part of the reason I want to move from where I am (off Seville place) is because the neighbourhood just isn't for me...

Let me know what you thought of the actual apartments as well...are they well built? Efficient?? Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

justback83 wrote: »
    I'd like to know what you thought about the area. Part of the reason I want to move from where I am (off Seville place) is because the neighbourhood just isn't for me...

Let me know what you thought of the actual apartments as well...are they well built? Efficient?? Thanks in advance!

Anyone?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

justback83 wrote: »

The area was fine, the only thing is that it can be a bit noisy on concert nights but thats about it. The area is fine otherwise I was there for 2 years and I never had any problems with the area. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

Hope it's OK to bump this ... I'll be viewing apartments in Liffey Trust soon, appreciate any opinions! I'm familiar with the area so just wondering if anyone has experience living in the apartments themselves, were they nice, good quality, etc? Any problems with management company or anything? Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement