Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funding MPhil in Cambridge?

• 13-11-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello all,

I have just been accepted to do a MPhil in Historical Studies 2015/2016 and am on the lookout for funding.

I have applied for the Cambridge Trust funds including the Gates Scholarship. I've applied also applied for the Robert Gardiner Scholarship and a Darwin bursary.

The MPhil topic is related to health trends in Victorian England, specifically the importation of Indian Clubs into British Popular Culture. I'm thinking the Wellcome Trust could be one possible source as the history of health is related to the history of medicine (right?!).

I'd be deeply grateful if anyone had any other ideas for possible avenues of funding?

Many thanks!

Advertisement