Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

India v Sri Lanka ODI series

Options
  • 13-11-2014 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭

Didn't find thread to post any news or about current matches.

I will start with today's match, Rohit Sharma scored his 2nd double century and highest ever ODI score.

I didn't like him much but when he is in form he is superb batsman to watch. He was dropped twice I think, those are very costly mistakes for Sri Lanka.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Normally matches are discussed in a thread for that match, or the series, not in a general thread, otherwise everything would go in one mega-thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Some beastly hitting and fair play......

But

Lanka kept dropping him and their bowling was disgusting.

Surely their are laws that Mendis should not be allowed to bowl against India? Its carnage when he does.

Nuwan was awful as well.

Its been a horror series for non Indians, Lanka have not gave a single **** all series,they really don't want to be here at all.

I like Rohit, but what I and most Indians would rather he do is score runs in Australia in the tests and the world Cup where unlike today not everything will be stacked in his favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

India white washed Sri l Lanka then. Angelo Mathews must be gutted. Gets his first odi ton, bowls tidily takes a couple of wickets and then has to watch Kohli knock of the same score as him to win the match!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Angelo is awesome, with the captaincy he has flourished as a player.

Kohli will retire the greatest ODI player of all time, just a total machine especially when chasing.

India will be a threat at the world cup, but I think we get a better idea of how well they will go once they tour Australia, lets not forget their ODI sides got smashed in Safferland and NZ this year.

Advertisement