Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B365 App keeps crashing on Android L (Android 5.0)

Options
  • 13-11-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Google have released the official factory images of Android L for their Nexus devices here.

I've installed Android L on my Nexus 7 (2012 WiFi model).

I run the B365 app.

I can enter all of the following:
    --User ID
    --Date of Birth or Contact Number
    --Pin

It then attempts to validate the user and/or register the user, then crashes.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi laoisfan

Thanks for your query here today.

We're going to check this with our BOI365 Development Team, we'll be back to you as soon as we've an update, could possibly be tomorrow.

Thanks
     Alison

Hi laoisfan

Just received an update from our BOI365 Development Team, there is a fix in place, it'll be available with our next release, currently scheduled for public release 1st week of December.

Apologies for the inconvenience, appreciate the time taken to query this with us here.

Any further queries please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

No bother, I can run the B365 on my Sony Xperia Z1 mobile phone which is still running Android 4.4.4 (KitKat). I just thought I would let you know so the Devs could fix.

Hi laoisfan

Just a further update on your query. We hope to release an Android Tablet App in December, it'll be compatible with Lollipop. This will work much better than loading the 365 Mobile App on an Android Tablet. 

Keep a check here over the next few weeks, we'll certainly send further updates as soon as we have them.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Hi is there any update to when the mobile app will be fixed for lollipop users? 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

Hi is there any update to when the mobile app will be fixed for lollipop users? 
    There was an update to the app overnight/this morning which states "Compatible with Android 5 Lollipop" plus some other fixes/changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi youcancallmeal,

Thanks for your post.

As laoisfan has said correctly, our Android mobile banking app has been updated. This update is now available in the Google Play store and includes compatibility with Android Lollipop. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement