Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beach/rock fishing at low tide

Options
  • 13-11-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭

is there any point??
    ive bait in the freezer the last 2 weeks and im mad to go fishing in the next hour or 2 but the tide is at its lowest at 3pm

would it be a pointless waste of bait???

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Some places will fish better over high water, some over low water and some spots are better at various stages of mid tide. Thats probably not the answer you wanted tho lol. Most fish move about and wont be in the same area all day long.
    Theres only one way to find out about your local marks and thats to go and fish them.
    If your still down the beara then there should be plenty of very deep water marks that will fish well all day and night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

i gave it a go and caught a nice size conger

i was trying with crabs and lug for an hour and got nothing so i tryed for a conger with a mackrel tail i had.
    at least i didnt blank :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭killintime

ya mackel flappers work grate for conger nice bit of fun to catch

Advertisement