Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do I need to get in contact with regarding a complaint?

Options
2»

Comments

Yet more proof of eircoms brutal and downright farcical customer service.

Take a bow Eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stephenwyse

Just as a warning/update. Eircom eventually installed our phone line after 5 months but have informed us that it can't even get 2mbps broadband speed while our neighbours enjoy efibre. If I ever have to deal with Eircom again, it will be too soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Just as a warning/update. Eircom eventually installed our phone line after 5 months but have informed us that it can't even get 2mbps broadband speed while our neighbours enjoy efibre. If I ever have to deal with Eircom again, it will be too soon.
    Hello stephenwyse

efibre is not a guaranteed service and will not be available to all homes (even if available to neighboring lines)

If you would like to PM me your land line number I will look in to this further

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stephenwyse

No it isn't but trying to charge €50 a month for a line that can't even get 2mbps while your neighbour is getting closer to 100mbps despite all the lines supposedly having being pulled last week is quite galling. Not to mention the online line checker and letters addressed to the house informing us that efibre is available being quite misleading. I have already spent an hour talking to about 5 different departments in Eircom today so I'll leave it at that thanks. I've already cancelled our account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No it isn't but trying to charge €50 a month for a line that can't even get 2mbps while your neighbour is getting closer to 100mbps despite all the lines supposedly having being pulled last week is quite galling. Not to mention the online line checker and letters addressed to the house informing us that efibre is available being quite misleading. I have already spent an hour talking to about 5 different departments in Eircom today so I'll leave it at that thanks. I've already cancelled our account.
    I'm sorry to hear this stephenwyse

Let me know if there's anything I can help with in future

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement