Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone watch

Options
  • 13-11-2014 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have eircom phone watch concord control panel keeps bleeping saying battery low can any one tell me how to change battery I have master code 12345 in manual is this any good or do i need engineer code appreciate any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

tony50 wrote: »
    I have eircom phone watch concord control panel keeps bleeping saying battery low can any one tell me how to change battery I have master code 12345 in manual is this any good or do i need engineer code appreciate any help

Is it saying system low battery?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tony50

yes appreciate if you can help

yes appreciate if you can help

The main battery is located in behind the pcb. Turn off mains going to control panel, release the two screws. front face will come off. Then the second part is released from the top, over the display. It comes down from the top. Disconnect the battery and replace. The battery you need is a 12V 2.2Amp. When you have it all closed then turn back on the mains.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tony50

thanks will try this tomorrow we are under contract until end of dec with phone watch will this matter if i change battery

thanks will try this tomorrow we are under contract until end of dec with phone watch will this matter if i change battery

If you are under contract it will.
    Your insurance company would also need to know if you have made adjustments to your system if you are claiming a discount.
    You can have the system set up as a working alarm with them if you plan to do repairs yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement