Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flooding in Clonee area

Options
  • 13-11-2014 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know if the road from Clonee village near McDonalds pub to Ongar Village is open? I've heard reports of major flooding in Clonee and I have to drive there soon. Thanks in advance if you have any info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

some of the roads around damastown are apparently flooded too.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Twizzler

I just went out there and at time of posting, the road from Clonee to Ongar is indeed open. I'm hearing bad things about flooding in Littlepace but I didn't have any business up that side of Clonee.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭robbie000

Pictures on breakingnews.ie shows the roundabout at littlepace flooded and the 70 and 270 bus are not serving littlepace so I doubt its passable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The pedestrian tunnel over N3 at M50 was flooded. It was over my ankles as I was collecting my son from CETNS. I had to go through it 4 times as I was carrying his little brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The road from Tyrrelstown to Hollystown is still closed because of flooding, there's still flooding in Hollystown itself.

And this was the schools and community centre in Tyrrelstown yesterday afternoon
    https://twitter.com/CllrMcGuinness/status/532956139999485952

• Advertisement
Advertisement