Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebase Carpet Cleaner

Options
  • 13-11-2014 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi has anyone used the Rug Doctor in Home-base and how have they found it??

I want to do my sitting room carpet and rug, couch and bed room and mattress.

I was wondering would one day be enough or should I get it out over the two days? My sitting room is very small and its only a two seater couch and two arm chairs.

Thanks! X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭amdaley28

My partner says she used it years ago & it caught fire emitting toxic smoke which set her asthma off.
    She says shes never been right since.
    Maybe she was just unlucky ?

My advice would be to get in a professional cleaning company who have all the gear & know how to use it.

Also I had stairs & bedroom carpets cleaned some years ago & they were never the same afterwards.
    We found that they got dirty much quicker after being cleaned & we ended up replacing them eventually.

Advertisement