Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 repair in Cavan/Monagahan area

Options
  • 13-11-2014 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

After an initial fix my Blu-ray lens finally gave up the ghost so I'm going to have to repair it. Does anybody know anywhere in the Cavan/Monaghan area that would be able to do it. If I was stuck I could travel to Louth but I would really love it if I could get somewhere local ish.

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

kwestfan08 wrote: »
    After an initial fix my Blu-ray lens finally gave up the ghost so I'm going to have to repair it. Does anybody know anywhere in the Cavan/Monaghan area that would be able to do it. If I was stuck I could travel to Louth but I would really love it if I could get somewhere local ish.

Any help would be great.
    I had a guy in cavan fix a ps for me, check donedeal/adverts I'm sure he still does it

Advertisement