Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for room to rent

Options
  • 13-11-2014 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Guys Im from Longford and have just got a job in VHI Healthcare in Kilkenny..was hoping that there would be someone out there that had a cheap room for rent close to it if possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Kleaner wrote: »
    Hi Guys Im from Longford and have just got a job in VHI Healthcare in Kilkenny..was hoping that there would be someone out there that had a cheap room for rent close to it if possible

Hi Kleaner, it's quite difficult to get accommodation in Kilkenny at the moment! I'd recommend setting up an Alert on Daft and checking out the sharing properties they have available. Here's a link to the current listings and there's a map view functionality which is really useful if you're trying to find the closest place to work. Another thing to keep in mind is that parking can be quite limited in Kilkenny unless you're in an estate so if you have a car keep that in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Kleaner

Cheers mahamageehad yeah kind of finding it difficult now and not at all picky anywhere will do till i get sorted..cheers for the help greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Safran

Hi My friend works in VHI, i will ask her for you, maybe someone has a spare room...

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Kleaner

Cheers Safran thats very sound greatly appreciated

Advertisement