Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre cabinet gone live, when can I place my order?

Options
  • 13-11-2014 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm connected to efibre cabinet CBM1_005

This cabinet went live last week according to this website http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/

However I can not sign up online on www.eircom.net and I also tried calling Eircom and the sales team didn't even know that the cabinet was now live.  Is there a period of time that has to pass when a cabinet goes live before Eircom will start taking orders for efibre?

Kind Regards,
    doney84

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

doney84 wrote: »
    Hi,

This cabinet went live last week according to this website http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/

However I can not sign up online on www.eircom.net and I also tried calling Eircom and the sales team didn't even know that the cabinet was now live.  Is there a period of time that has to pass when a cabinet goes live before Eircom will start taking orders for efibre?

Kind Regards,
    doney84
    Hi doney84

The launch date of this cabinet is provisionally planned for December. The map you have attached is intended to display when the cabinet goes live at a wholesale level and not specifically intended to signal when customers attached to this cabinet will be able to order efibre.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭doney84

Hi,

Kind Regards,
    doney84
    Hi doney84

The launch date of this cabinet is provisionally planned for December. The map you have attached is intended to display when the cabinet goes live at a wholesale level and not specifically intended to signal when customers attached to this cabinet will be able to order efibre.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Many thanks for your reply. Can you advise how long it normally takes between a cabinet going live for wholesale purposes and when it is launched for domestic customers ?

Thanks in advance,
    doney84

Hi,

Kind Regards,
    doney84
    Hi doney84

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Many thanks for your reply. Can you advise how long it normally takes between a cabinet going live for wholesale purposes and when it is launched for domestic customers ?

Thanks in advance,
    doney84
    There's really no average time frame to be honest doney84

I've seen some take up to three months and others two weeks.

Al

Hi Al,

A while has passed since my cabinet CBM1_005 was marked as live on the eircom wholesale site (green dot) but now the wholesale map is back to saying "completion work in progess"(blue dot) ... Could you please investigate to see if there has been some problem with this cabinet and when it is likely to be taking orders for efibre.  The reason I ask is this cabinet and cabinet CBM1_005 both serve the village i live in and the cabinet I'm on had the VDSL box installed months before cabinet CBM1_005 yet cabinet CBM1_005 it is taking orders from the 14th of January ...

Thanks,
    doney84

Hi Al,

A while has passed since my cabinet CBM1_005 was marked as live on the eircom wholesale site (green dot) but now the wholesale map is back to saying "completion work in progess"(blue dot) ... Could you please investigate to see if there has been some problem with this cabinet and when it is likely to be taking orders for efibre.  The reason I ask is this cabinet and cabinet CBM1_005 both serve the village i live in and the cabinet I'm on had the VDSL box installed months before cabinet CBM1_005 yet cabinet CBM1_005 it is taking orders from the 14th of January ...

Thanks,
    doney84
    Hi doney84

Do you have a landline number I can check? Please PM me the number if possible.

Thanks
    AL

• Advertisement

Hi Al,

Thanks,
    doney84
    Hi doney84

Thanks
    AL
    Hi Al,

I sent u a PM on Friday with my landline number ... Do u have an update on my query ?

Thanks, 
    doney84

Hi Al,

Thanks,
    doney84
    Hi doney84

Thanks
    AL
    Hi Al,

I sent u a PM on Friday with my landline number ... Do u have an update on my query ?

Thanks, 
    doney84

Hi doney84

I've received confirmation that CBM_005 is set to launch in mid-February however until it launches I will be unable to see if your line is served by this cabinet.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Al,

Thanks,
    doney84
    Hi doney84

Thanks
    AL
    Hi Al,

Thanks, 
    doney84

Hi doney84

I've received confirmation that CBM_005 is set to launch in mid-February however until it launches I will be unable to see if your line is served by this cabinet.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for looking into this for me Al, all being well I could have Efibre in mid February !

Roll on February so .... :D

Merry Christmas,
    doney84

Hi Al,

Thanks,
    doney84
    Hi doney84

Thanks
    AL
    Hi Al,

Thanks, 
    doney84

Hi doney84

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for looking into this for me Al, all being well I could have Efibre in mid February !

Roll on February so .... :D

Merry Christmas,
    doney84
    Cheers doney84

Yes hopefully I'll be able to deliver the good news then :)

Happy Christmas,

Al

Advertisement