Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event bathroom extractor fan run on time?

Options
  • 13-11-2014 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Just got one of these installed in the bathroom:
    http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/greenwood-airvac-event-ebb100-2394-17114?CA_6C15C=210813291
    It turns itself on with the light and the run on time after the light is turned off is 10 minutes - I would prefer to shorten this to maybe 5 minutes if possible, but I can't seem to see any instructions online or references to this. Does anyone have one and might know if it is possible to do this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭17larsson

First turn off the fan isolator that should be outside your bathroom door or inside on the ceiling. Then get a screwdriver and pop off the outside cover. Inside there should be a small dial that you can twist for your prefered time

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Par1

17larsson wrote: »
    First turn off the fan isolator that should be outside your bathroom door or inside on the ceiling. Then get a screwdriver and pop off the outside cover. Inside there should be a small dial that you can twist for your prefered time

Just to add its a small dial on the PCB and is probably white in colour and generally has a plus and minus sign either side of dial, just rotate it with smallest screwdriver you might have. Turn the timer all the way down to off then increase little by little until your happy with time duration...best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Thanks guys - really appreciate the advice. I figured I would need to turn off the isolator switch so thanks for confirming. Will give it a go tomorrow in the daylight.
    Really appreciated guys :):)

Advertisement