Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esb pole

Options
  • 13-11-2014 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Have and esb pole on my in bank ment 10 ft high and 3 meters from the edge one of the stayed have moved and we need to dig back one more meter for boundary wall but afraid ground will move it is in the way of construction of new house and in danger of bank ment moving anybody help me on this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi sweet 78,

Thanks for your post.

You would need to contact ESB Networks in relation to this (phn 1850 372 757). You can find further relevant information at the following link:

Move an Existing Pole or Electricity Line

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭sweet 78

Will it cost me to move this pole if in the way if building a support wall and near a new house and in danger of ground moving the pole has a main power box on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi sweet 78,

I'm afraid we couldn't advise as to the potential costs involved in having the pole moved. You would really need to contact ESB Networks directly to discuss this; they are a separate company from ourselves, and they operate and maintain the grid on behalf of all electricity providers.

We hope you get the matter resolved.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement